Page 2 of 2
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:56 am
So now the questions have to put in such an "exact" way....
1. strictly accurate or correct: an exact likeness; an exact description.
2. precise, as opposed to approximate: the exact sum; the exact date.
3. admitting of no deviation, as laws or discipline; strict or rigorous.
4. capable of the greatest precision: exact instruments.
5. characterized by or using strict accuracy: an exact thinker.
That no one in the whole wide world, whatever language used, could never ever confuse the meaning of any written word place in front of them.
Time to grow and use an imagination rather than complaining about the result.
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:11 am
Its ok Rik, I was just making excuses
Thanks for taking the time to do these quizes
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:26 am
Get on with ya....back to the quiz.
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:41 am
You scored: 1183 / 1500
You scored 13 questions correct on your first try.
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:58 pm
...was used by German pilots. Nitrous oxide was used by the pilots, of course, but the question suggests that the pilots had a choice; they probably pulled a handle or something. Perhaps they did.
An appreciated good quiz, thanks for posting it.
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:00 pm
You scored: 1288 / 1500
Amazed what I knew...
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:15 am
987/1500 knew more than I thought!!!
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:54 pm
RiDDO wrote:987/1500 knew more than I thought!!!