Found a bargain on ebay? Stick it here.
jinjachin
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Another dreamer

Post by jinjachin »

davidh

Re: Another dreamer

Post by davidh »

"frame all set up with laser and is spot on" It looks like it's only tacked together it won't be very spot on by the time it's dragged out that shed :)
jinjachin
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by jinjachin »

He has probly spent that much with time and parts but when selling like this time don't count for £ and you will never get back what you put in for parts plus how much more you will have have to put in to it it wouldn't be worth what you have spent with it being a reliant as they tend to be the bottom end of the market . I've got nowt against reliant I loved mine they are just a bit under powered but handled a lot better than the v6 so was it was fun in a different way . I considered my reliant to be a nice trike similar frame to the v6 and sold it for £2000 fully rebuilt although not on a q plate which I considered top dollar if on q plate ide go to £2700 . the guy who bought it knew what he was getting with reg as he was selling the same when he showed me his I was shocked that he was going sell it for £2500 and it wasn't a patch on mine the mind set of some folk amazes me some time . I found out 12 months later he had to let it go for 1600 and I consider that to be to much any sorry for rambling on :smoke: :hoofle:
Big Blue

Post by Big Blue »

PX for what??? a shopping trolley.