Greedy cnut

Found a bargain on ebay? Stick it here.
miniondave
Part of the Furniture

Re: Greedy cnut

Post by miniondave »

ravnali wrote:Seems to have been removed now!
Nope!
Still there on ebay.

We saw it last night but Vicki thinks it's too cheap and vulgar. :eek: :hoofle: :hoofle:
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
AngeloftheAbyss
Part of the Furniture

Post by AngeloftheAbyss »

I don't like the back end :tissue: looks like it's from a boat :hoofle:
Freedom has a price, the cost is buried in the ground :nono:
Deep Diver
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by Deep Diver »

AngeloftheAbyss wrote:I don't like the back end :tissue: looks like it's from a boat :hoofle:
With that engine it would be a Shell tanker. :hoofle:
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.

Barry the cantankerous old goat. :poke:
AngeloftheAbyss
Part of the Furniture

Post by AngeloftheAbyss »

Deep Diver wrote:
AngeloftheAbyss wrote:I don't like the back end :tissue: looks like it's from a boat :hoofle:
With that engine it would be a Shell tanker. :hoofle:
You would need to tow a Shell tanker to fuel it :thumbsup:
Freedom has a price, the cost is buried in the ground :nono:
swirl

Post by swirl »

Nice thou if you don't look at the price
Herby01

Post by Herby01 »

That bunch of chances are on a different planet! They've even got a mini cooper S up for £25K :poke:
:loco: :crazy: :rotfl: :b :woot: :killing me: :rant: :drink: :shemademe:
Kawazuki
Part of the Furniture

Post by Kawazuki »

Herby01 wrote:That bunch of chances are on a different planet! They've even got a mini cooper S up for £25K :poke:
Unfortunately that's what the going rate is and more - try north of £40k for the best original restored cars - which this one is far from!
Wish I still had my '68 1275 'S' and my '78 RS2000 - ain't hindsight a wonderful thing :bang: :bang: :bang:
Herby01

Post by Herby01 »

Kawazuki wrote:
Herby01 wrote:That bunch of chances are on a different planet! They've even got a mini cooper S up for £25K :poke:
Unfortunately that's what the going rate is and more - try north of £40k for the best original restored cars - which this one is far from!
Wish I still had my '68 1275 'S' and my '78 RS2000 - ain't hindsight a wonderful thing :bang: :bang: :bang:
Really! I've never liked mini's :poke: not since a fireman friend if mine attended a head on involving a mini where the driver of said mini ended up sharing both the front seat and the back seat due to the impact of the steering wheel :hide:
:loco: :crazy: :rotfl: :b :woot: :killing me: :rant: :drink: :shemademe:
Ghoulie

Post by Ghoulie »

1968, I sold an excellent '63 Cortina GT to a scrap yard in Winsford. I was getting married and needed the dosh and advertised at £275 - with absolutely no takers whatsoever saw an ad asking for GTs, Coopers - which was the scrapyard in Winsford. Took the GT to them and asked what the score was. Guy told me they were big into rallying themselves and were always on the lookout for GTs, Coopers for the rallying fraternity - and anything they bought, if not sold as is within a week, broke them for parts to sell on making even more money to guys with damaged rally cars. He bought my GT for £245 cash. Sadly, I saw the distinctive bonnet on a bog standard Cortina 1500 2 weeks later - he had scrapped it !! Would be worth a mint now.

My '99 Jeep Grand Cherokee V8 which I have had from new is about to meet the same fate - 200,335 miles on the clock is going to need serious money spent on it to keep on the road soon - so px'd against a Porsche Cayenne - the Jeep will be scrapped - worth more in parts than on the road !