Harley Trike SOLD

Just upgraded and want to sell your old stuff, then this is the place to post.
knockdolian
Part of the Furniture

Harley Trike SOLD

Post by knockdolian »

A51C2EAC-3E68-4E1F-9FE1-68E9BB3B9D50.jpeg
Hi all, apparently trikes are not handbags and unlike handbags my wife says I don’t need two !! So just testing the water and offering it here before it goes on eBay . The trike is a 1340cc evo engine from an 89 FXR. It has been solid mounted in a cobra (Gosport) frame. German made rake kit giving it the right trail. Reverse gear also fitted. Huge 345 rear wheels and chain drive. Rear coil over shocks and anti roll bar. Rides lovely. i have owned this bike for years and triked it about 14 years ago. DVA inspected and says Trike on v5. This was pre MSVA. I rode it to Colrain Northern Ireland for the NW200 Road races and it’s been to IOM for the TT a couple of times. It’s been a very reliable and well used trike and I will miss it. I now have a 5.7 V8 so what can you do !
I am looking for £10K
It is just outside Yeovil Somerset.
It’s not perfect but is very tidy and has had a good clean up. Any questions or observations welcome. It will have a new MOT before the sale
What do you think .
Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by knockdolian on Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
AngeloftheAbyss
Part of the Furniture

Re: Harley Trike for sale

Post by AngeloftheAbyss »

Can't you just get rid of the wife? :hide: :thumbsup:
Freedom has a price, the cost is buried in the ground :nono:
knockdolian
Part of the Furniture

Post by knockdolian »

AngeloftheAbyss wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:58 pm Can't you just get rid of the wife? :hide: :thumbsup:
I can’t cook !!!
Deep Diver
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by Deep Diver »

knockdolian wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:06 pm
AngeloftheAbyss wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:58 pm Can't you just get rid of the wife? :hide: :thumbsup:
I can’t cook !!!
They deliver take outs.
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.

Barry the cantankerous old goat. :poke:
knockdolian
Part of the Furniture

Post by knockdolian »

Hi all, had no serious reply’s. is the feeling it’s not as good as I think it is ? Is £10k for a tidy well used evo trike dreaming ? Going for Mot hopefully this week then on eBay
Cheers
miniondave
Part of the Furniture

Post by miniondave »

Well I like it.
Had we not been sorted trike wise we would have certainly come to have a look. Would have haggled though.

Always ask more than you are happy to accept, you can always come down, never go up.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
knockdolian
Part of the Furniture

Post by knockdolian »

miniondave wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:32 pm Well I like it.
Had we not been sorted trike wise we would have certainly come to have a look. Would have haggled though.

Always ask more than you are happy to accept, you can always come down, never go up.
I appreciate a trike forum is not really the ideal place to advertise a trike as people on here are usually sorted. I’m open to offers but don’t need to give it away and wouldn’t be too disappointed if it doesn’t go. Wife won’t be happy of course :thumbsup:
CaerphillyBoy

Post by CaerphillyBoy »

Whenever the Boss tells me to get rid of something I really really need I advertise it at way over the real worth just to keep her happy, then reduce, reduce, reduce then tell her no ones looking at the moment.
Takes a long time to get rid that way and she normally forgets anyway.. :beer: :beer:
Only the good die young, (I'm still here).
Kawazuki
Part of the Furniture

Post by Kawazuki »

Get shot of the Moggy Minor - easy sale and you'll have somewhere to hide it !
1130cc
Twiddler of Forum Buttons and Levers.

Post by 1130cc »

Kawazuki wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:36 am Get shot of the Moggy Minor - easy sale and you'll have somewhere to hide it !
Nooooooooooo!! Everyone should have a Moggy minor in the family. I'm just waiting to find room for one.
Bikers know why dogs stick their head out of car windows.