GT550 - Built - unloved & Unlikely to be used!

Just upgraded and want to sell your old stuff, then this is the place to post.
Kawazuki
Part of the Furniture

GT550 - Built - unloved & Unlikely to be used!

Post by Kawazuki »

This has been built with as many std. Kawa GT550 parts as possible and was completed to a running / driving state, ready for MSVA test. The V5 is present and names SWMBO as reg. keeper. The trike has a GT550 frame and engine with hardtail added, all std. except for a new Dyna 2000 electronic ignition & a 4-2 Jama Exhaust. Reliant Regal axle, 13" steel wide wheels with low profile tyres, new TT sidecar 19" tyre on the front, fibreglass muddies. It runs and drives but obviously not road legal yet, so extensive road tests won't be possible.
I'd like something around £1500 ono. Based in Camberley, Surrey. PM me here or email to . . . . ianyarham3@aol.com.
IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0009.JPG
Other photo's are available on request. Will need a trailer or might just squeeze into a Transit or a Sprinter with the wheels taken off. I really need this taken away as the love has gone and its just taking valuable space and stopping other projects.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Kawazuki on Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kawazuki
Part of the Furniture

Re: GT550 - Built but not Finished.

Post by Kawazuki »

Bumping this up the list - Open to not silly offers - got to go as I want my garage space back! :hissyfit:
Kawazuki
Part of the Furniture

Post by Kawazuki »

Anyone interested in this or shall I just list it on Ebay - offers around £1600?
Kawazuki
Part of the Furniture

Post by Kawazuki »

Holy thread resurrection! Advert is updated, reworded and price reduced! Please someone I need my garage back ! ! !
Kawazuki
Part of the Furniture

Re: GT550 - Built - unloved & Unlikely to be used!

Post by Kawazuki »

Bloody hell - Last Bump over a year ago - ad is now rewritten!
Come on hardened trikers or even newbies that want a nearly finished project?
I really don't want Ebay involved if I can possibly help it!