Reliant realto rear B axle

Just upgraded and want to sell your old stuff, then this is the place to post.
Richstorm

Re: Reliant realto rear B axle

Post by Richstorm »

Hi Lep good to hear from you. Spent a couple of years building Mad Max vehicles and playing with my ex German Army Jeep. However, got the old itch to have a trike. Anyway how are you keeping.
lepchaun
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by lepchaun »

Richstorm wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:41 am Hi Lep good to hear from you. Spent a couple of years building Mad Max vehicles and playing with my ex German Army Jeep. However, got the old itch to have a trike. Anyway how are you keeping.
im good cant complain retired early after i got sacked from the council for working to fast :hoofle: :hoofle: sold the g/wing and got a vw last year and been building a few campers a hobby
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lepchaun
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by lepchaun »

Glennuk wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:02 am Hi Lep not to bad a few pains that doctors haven’t solved but otherwise ok moved house a few months ago to a bungalow so diy/ renovations 24/7 at the moment and only a knackered single garage at the moment so that’s a shock to the system
we will have to have a coffee and a catch up sold the wing last year as was getting to hard for jackie and bought a vw and keepin busy doing a few campers van
irideforlife

Post by irideforlife »

Hi. Dont suppose you know of a b axle
irideforlife

Post by irideforlife »

Did you sell it