BigMat’s Rewaco RF1 LT3 Trike For Sale

Just upgraded and want to sell your old stuff, then this is the place to post.
BigMat1971
Moved in and now we can't get rid

BigMat’s Rewaco RF1 LT3 Trike For Sale

Post by BigMat1971 »

Well the time has come to sell my trike. It’s been a very hard decision for me but I have loved riding it for the last 9 years - but just not getting the time to ride anymore with my other interests. I will continue to ride but on 2 wheels for now - so hope to stay part of the UKT squad and attend any meetings that may happen in the future (if you are all ok with that 😉😁).

So if you are looking for a well looked after Rewaco RF1 LT3 with many factory fitted extras, 1 owner, FSH and only 6100 miles - then drop me a message. I thought I’d offer it to UKT members first before I contact a number of traders who are very interested.

I have no idea yet on price - am going to look for some comparables - but those of you who know me and the trike will know it is one of the best around for its age!

And yes - I am going to miss it, as are my wife and daughter - but it’s time for someone else to ride and enjoy that triker grin!!

I have done a few photos and walk around videos if you are interested.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BigMat1971

Re: BigMat’s Rewaco RF1 LT3 Trike For Sale

Post by BigMat1971 »

Another pic. Message me if you are interested and I can WhatsApp you more detailed pics and video etc.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mal

Post by Mal »

Wow Mat never thought i would see the day. But if it feels right for you then good luck, it will sell easily. :respek:
BigMat1971

Post by BigMat1971 »

Mal wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:18 pm Wow Mat never thought i would see the day. But if it feels right for you then good luck, it will sell easily. :respek:
Thanks Mal. As I say - am riding a lot on 2 wheels so just not got enough time for everything. Better to let someone else enjoy it, rather than let it gather dust in the garage and ride it 2 or 3 times a year - and I am sure I will be back on 3 again sometime in the future.
lepchaun

Post by lepchaun »

its exactly what i want but unfortunately the wallet is nearly empty till i sell the camper van and that will be in about 8weeks as waiting for paper work to come back from dvla
and matt u are a big part of the ukt
BigMat1971

Post by BigMat1971 »

lepchaun wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:06 am its exactly what i want but unfortunately the wallet is nearly empty till i sell the camper van and that will be in about 8weeks as waiting for paper work to come back from dvla
and matt u are a big part of the ukt
You’ve done an amazing job on that van build mate! And thanks, it’s been almost 10 years now for me on UKT. We must all try and do a meet somewhere this year if possible.
BigMat1971

Post by BigMat1971 »

Mal wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:18 pm Wow Mat never thought i would see the day. But if it feels right for you then good luck, it will sell easily. :respek:
Mal - who did you sell your last trike to? Good or bad experience? Thanks (pm me if easier 😁)
Mal

Post by Mal »

Sold the old blue one back to Trike Guy, picked up and money transfer at pick up. you might also try Trike Trader, very competitive.
lepchaun

Post by lepchaun »

Matt googgle Stephen Billau and sons of billau motorcycles darlington dl11qq 01325281331 there looking for rewaco trikes any idea how much you want for it
i could swap u the van and my trike :hide:
:respek: Lep
BigMat1971

Post by BigMat1971 »

Mal wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:20 pm Sold the old blue one back to Trike Guy, picked up and money transfer at pick up. you might also try Trike Trader, very competitive.
Thanks. Am in contact with them both. Cheers.