Leading link front end with remote link

Just upgraded and want to sell your old stuff, then this is the place to post.
bostonbikebits

Leading link front end with remote link

Post by bostonbikebits »

Picked this up with a view to converting my gl1100 if my front end mods didn't work. Turns out they have worked rather well so this is surplus to requirements. The yokes and remote pivot are of outstanding quality, they look really nice when polished up. I do not have the pivot pin for the remote - it was welded to the frame of the chopper it came off and it was going to be too much work so my intention was to make another one - it's a pretty simple part. I think the wheel and caliper are Suzuki gs - the caliper is missing one slide bolt, wheel diameter is 19 inches. It has a single disc and caliper but brackets are provided to make it a twin disc set up, I may have a spare disc in my stash. You get everything you see in the photo, it's too big and heavy to post so collect or send a courier. As for price, I just want what I paid for it, as it was the only one I could find I gave 350 for it. I have never seen another like it so don't know if I paid too much or not but I would like my dosh back so I can get a few other bits I have my eye on.
P1090886.JPG
P1090887.JPG
P1090888.JPG
Located near Boston, Lincs, UK
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.