Honda 250es Big Red

Just upgraded and want to sell your old stuff, then this is the place to post.
Richstorm

Honda 250es Big Red

Post by Richstorm »

Hi all

Up for sale my 1985 Honda Big Red. Fully street legal, I mean fully not registered as agricultural.

Taxed till end of May, Mot untill 26 May.

5 speed box with ultra low 1st gear for serious off road work. Correct tyres e marked, age related registration.

You can drive this to the off road site play in the mud then drive home after. More fun than a quad and cheaper to put on the road.

Just dont use it any more and clearing out all my toys, anyone want an unregistered Big Red or a 6 wheel Range Rover. All I am keeping is the Black Dog, my xs1100 trike that stays, wife goes before that goes.

Looking for £1200 for the Road legal Big Red, but open to offers. Anything else just ask.

regards

Rich
Matturbo1986

I want it

Post by Matturbo1986 »

Hi I want this bike desperate I h e just bought a 250 es to convert to road legal
Did you have this on eBay for £900 at some point or another ?
Get in touch mate matturbotdi@yahoo.co.uk thanks
Smurphy510

Re: Honda 250es Big Red

Post by Smurphy510 »

Hi, I have a honda big red 250es its in ok condition but im hoping to restore it, I've always wanted one on the road but i'm not sure how to go about it. How did you get yours road registered and what would be the best way of getting mine road registered.
Many thanks.
Aztec
Applier of sticky tape

Re: Honda 250es Big Red

Post by Aztec »

Smurphy510 wrote:Hi, I have a honda big red 250es its in ok condition but im hoping to restore it, I've always wanted one on the road but i'm not sure how to go about it. How did you get yours road registered and what would be the best way of getting mine road registered.
Many thanks.
You may not get an answer to this one as the original post is over 5 years old, however in the mean time if you would like to pop over to the new members section and introduce yourself that would be great, it's something we all do and it's nice to get to know folks. :respek: