Just a few words to Introduce youself
gvmclean

Re: New Member

Post by gvmclean »

lepchaun wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 4:10 pm welcome to the forum where a bouts are u based im on about selling my gl1500 mid june after our meet on the 7/8/9th of June at long itching Warickshire
That looks like a nice machine. Unfortunately I found one a mile away from my house in the North of Scotland, believe it or not! It is a 1993 with 11,000 on the clock and only £8,250. I couldn't pass it up. Now I just have to figure out a way to transport his Boom Fun 500 from Alicante to Aberdeen and I will have a trike of my own!
gvmclean

Post by gvmclean »

That looks like a nice machine. Unfortunately I found one a mile away from my house in the North of Scotland, believe it or not! It is a 1993 with 11,000 on the clock and only £8,250. I couldn't pass it up. Now I just have to figure out a way to transport his Boom Fun 500 from Alicante to Aberdeen and I will have a trike of my own!
Deep Diver
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by Deep Diver »

Ride it, or see about vehicle transport.
It's only 1865 miles :eek: nice little ride
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.

Barry the cantankerous old goat. :poke:
lepchaun

Post by lepchaun »

gvmclean wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:59 pm
lepchaun wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 4:10 pm welcome to the forum where a bouts are u based im on about selling my gl1500 mid june after our meet on the 7/8/9th of June at long itching Warickshire
:thumbsup:
Davey the punk
Part of the Furniture

Post by Davey the punk »

Welcome to the world of trikeing mate
Born a rocker die a rocker :triker:
gvmclean

Post by gvmclean »

I'm not entirely there yet, unfortunately. The last quote I got was for £1600!! Once I get it over though, the tinkering will begin. It is a little on the loud side and so I will be looking at making it as quiet as possible, so not to disturb the neighbouring village!
Deep Diver

Post by Deep Diver »

Now't wrong with loud, tell them it's a hearing test
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.

Barry the cantankerous old goat. :poke: