Someone to avoid

The place to chill and chat about anything
Flembo

Someone to avoid

Post by Flembo » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:14 am

Hi all, well due to being messed around royaly I wasted a whole day trying to get the trike frame home. It was meant to be delivered two weeks ago,but excuses were abound. I waited and waited,no phone calls no contact nothing. So i went to the workshop,got told that the frame,engine and gearbox was now sitting in a cow shed. Great I thought (really do not like cows). came home and hired a pallet truck and open backed van drove back to the barn, the bloody van broke down. With no phone signal i had to walk about 1/2 mile and managed to get the van recovered, but they would not pick up the frame :bang: . So a completely wasted day. I now have a frame sitting on a pallet in the middle of a farmers yard,and cannot try and get it till tomorrow. But all well and good i will get it back home,and can then start work on it and get some photo's put up.
I will mention the name of this person (Graham Butler) Sussex Speed Shop, formally Hard Up Choppers. Located in Dickies farm Magham Down East Sussex.As what i payed for i have not received. suppose one lives and learns. I have since found out he has upset quite a few members of different chapters in the NCC.