admin, moderaters ?

Just a few words to Introduce youself
waxy

admin, moderaters ?

Post by waxy »

hi chaps, im new to the forum and dont own or build trikes but i had a few Reliant bits like axle, engine, logbooks, gearbox, propshafts ect that might be of some use to the forum members but my thread in the for sale section never got approved :( is there a reason for this ??
big nasty
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by big nasty »

maybe its a way of stopping 'members' just posting in the for sale section and pissing off never to be heard from again.i may be wrong though........................
what price justice...... ?

is silence really golden ?
waxy

Post by waxy »

well i have no interest in trikes so selling my stuff then pissing off was my full intention. i have a few Reliant parts which i know a lot of trike builders would love to get their hands on for a reasonable price so i thought i'd come here to help you good people with your projects. if you would like me to piss off now and let you pay ebay prices then i'll go, if you trike builders would like to buy a few parts at realistic prices then let me post an add in the "for sale" section then i'll go. i cant believe i came here to help you lot out and got hostility in return.
Willgofar

Post by Willgofar »

Hi Waxy. welcome to the forum. re-introduce yourself. what your into, what area of the country your from etc. there has been a bit of trouble with dealers and business's, so we cant blame our admin for being careful. dont be shy, we dont bite. unless your made of trifle. :)
VmaxRik

Post by VmaxRik »

Self policing...well done chaps.

The reason i posted an announcement on the "new members" thread with reference to traders, was to stop this happening.

Waxy....you chose to ignore the simple guidelines we have laid out for new members with regards to selling your ware's on the forum

This is a no no.

That's why your post was deleted.

Thread closed....and any other questions relating to this thread will be removed.

If i don't, well we know where that leads.
This nation wasn't given to our forefathers, it was wrought over a 1000 years of bloody war and the efforts of those who came before.
Let it not be us who bears the sin, of giving it away to the enemy within.

:guns: :guns: :guns: :biker: