Trike Insurance

Chat about Trikes
Paul T

Trike Insurance

Post by Paul T »

Well I got my first quote today and was shocked.Turned out to be from Adrien Flux through another broker, £425 then reduced £ 326, This seem steep to me, I have another 2 quote comming tomorrow . I am 65 and will drive on car licence, any recemendations please and advise
lepchaun
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Re: Trike Insurance

Post by lepchaun »

theres a list of ins companys in the raod house part of this site im with MR BLOOR £162 comp just renewed in march
Skidmark
Part of the Furniture

Post by Skidmark »

Bikesure £175 fully comp renewed this month
Davey the punk
Part of the Furniture

Post by Davey the punk »

Iv used bikesure for years never had there price beat
Born a rocker die a rocker :triker:
gorbee01279

Post by gorbee01279 »

I'm with Bikesure as from April insured by Adrien flux was with the former allstyles but they upped there prices £100 difference in quotes, but all said & done it really is down to were you live, age etc
The older i get the earlier it seems to get late.
Andy from Sandy
Part of the Furniture

Post by Andy from Sandy »

Was the increase on the renewal document or after a 'phone call to go through the quote?

Every year there is no loyal customer of an insurance company. In my case year in year out the renewal premium is always higher than the previous year. It takes a 'phone call to get a "proper" quote.

Both my car insurance and bike insurance are miraculously less than I paid last year.
Paul T

Post by Paul T »

Sorted. bemoto £199. Thanks for all the advice
gorbee01279

Post by gorbee01279 »

Andy from Sandy wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:41 pm Was the increase on the renewal document or after a 'phone call to go through the quote?

Every year there is no loyal customer of an insurance company. In my case year in year out the renewal premium is always higher than the previous year. It takes a 'phone call to get a "proper" quote.

Both my car insurance and bike insurance are miraculously less than I paid last year.
After phone call, they did state on there web site that prices wouldn't be increased due to the purchase of the company, but they fibbed & as a result are losing customers That's what happens when companies get greedy :hammer:
The older i get the earlier it seems to get late.