Does anyone have plans for roll bars?

Looking to Customise your trike? See this section for ideas 'where to' and how.
Ghoulie
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by Ghoulie »

tell me @ recession - still biting hard here in UK for me - I am in construction related industry & it is still on its @rse for me.
Nil carborundum illegitamae
UGLYMICK
Part of the Furniture

Post by UGLYMICK »

i have just got back from eurotech trikes in hastings east sussex and the recession as not touched them, there order books are full and there is getting at least 2 orders a week for trikes and lots of work for repairs and custom fab parts. but they only do bike based bolt on trikes
Light travels faster than sound - This is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak
paulvonw

Post by paulvonw »

Sorry to hear you're still in the dwang re the recession, Ghoulie.
I may be able to help, but it has nothing to do with trikes.
I am about to launch an online business networking site that will benefit retailers and consumers.
I created this out of necessity! It has taken me 2 years to get this far.

If you want to know more, email me at paulvonw@gmail.com and I'll send you details and my URL. Or we can skype sometime. My skype id is heyizme.
Sincerely,
Paul von Wildenrath
URL: http://www.fusiontrikes.co.za
Email: paulvonw@gmail.com
Skype ID: heyizme
Cell: 2772 138 0065
Ghoulie
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by Ghoulie »

Thanks for the offer Paul - but my business line is very much a niche market - not remotely aimed at the retail market. I already use the likes of Linkedin -and even that is of limited use.

The problem is just the lack of construction / housing projects UK wide & while it is said to have turned the corner it is nowhere near where it needs to be for all the suppliers out there to be able to get a meaningful share. The miracle is we are still afloat - many have gone bust.

The suppliers for the likes of bricks / blocks etc. have contracted their operations so much that contractors are now importing materials to start up jobs
Nil carborundum illegitamae