north hants tyre and wheel co.

Looking to Customise your trike? See this section for ideas 'where to' and how.
oldskoob

north hants tyre and wheel co.

Post by oldskoob »

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PAIR OF UNUSUAL REAR WHEELS OR A SET OF WIDE TYRES, WHITE WALLS ETC. THESE GUYS HAVE A BLINDING STOCK OF GOODIES.
I BOUGHT A PAIR OF WIDE 15" CHROME DAISY MAGS FROM THERE EBAY SHOP FOR AN UNBELIEVABLY LOW PRICE. THEY SEEM TO HAVE BOUGHT A BANKRUPT STOCK FROM SOMEWHERE WHICH INCLUDES A LOT OF ODD PAIRS WHICH IS GREAT FOR US COS WHO ELSE WANTS JUST A PAIR OF RIMS.
ANYWAY I THOUGHT I'D LET EVERYONE KNOW COS THE SERVICE WAS SO GOOD:niceone::niceone::niceone::niceone:

EBAY SHOP IS CALLED:- nhtyres
GIVE EM A LOOK
Dr Death

Post by Dr Death »

oldskoob wrote:IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PAIR OF UNUSUAL REAR WHEELS OR A SET OF WIDE TYRES, WHITE WALLS ETC. THESE GUYS HAVE A BLINDING STOCK OF GOODIES.
I BOUGHT A PAIR OF WIDE 15" CHROME DAISY MAGS FROM THERE EBAY SHOP FOR AN UNBELIEVABLY LOW PRICE. THEY SEEM TO HAVE BOUGHT A BANKRUPT STOCK FROM SOMEWHERE WHICH INCLUDES A LOT OF ODD PAIRS WHICH IS GREAT FOR US COS WHO ELSE WANTS JUST A PAIR OF RIMS.
ANYWAY I THOUGHT I'D LET EVERYONE KNOW COS THE SERVICE WAS SO GOOD:niceone::niceone::niceone::niceone:

EBAY SHOP IS CALLED:- nhtyres
GIVE EM A LOOK

Crawled all over e bay.............can't find em
There are things out there that scare even me
oldskoob

Post by oldskoob »

They are there. If you do a member search it should come up automatically.
Also they have a website which shows all their products .
Unfortunately i can't seem to put a link in to this post but google them and it comes up.:niceone:
oldskoob

Post by oldskoob »

Sorry didn't realize you are quite local to them, they are in Ivy Road Andover .
the guy who I dealt with was called John. He couldn't have been more helpful.
they sell a lot of gear in the the Hot Rod line so have the unusual sizes of wheel and tyre.
Dr Death

Post by Dr Death »

oldskoob wrote:They are there. If you do a member search it should come up automatically.
Also they have a website which shows all their products .
Unfortunately i can't seem to put a link in to this post but google them and it comes up.:niceone:
I'm a right w**ker, found it just after I posted saying I couldn't find it......:kick:

Ta muchly
There are things out there that scare even me
YOUSAY54

north hants tyre

Post by YOUSAY54 »

Hi guys i can recomend this company i bought a very nice set (2) wheels smiths 15inch alloys, the service is brilliant saw them on fleabay order them came next day post free, cant praise them enough even answer my email when i thank them for good service that dont happen very often cheers John, all the best to all Baldrik:niceone:
voodooist

Post by voodooist »

Thanks for the info on them...I am just down the road from them and want some whitewall tyres so will be checking them out...Voodoo....
Rocking Robin

Post by Rocking Robin »

Another one to procreate off DD.:kick:

RR.
YOUSAY54

north hants wheels

Post by YOUSAY54 »

Dont know where this thread is going the thread is about wheels nice wheels at that, you have lost me with this one? come back down to earth what the f--k are you on but dont take any more regards YOUSAY54.:finger:
Rocking Robin

Post by Rocking Robin »

Not sure if that was meant for me. But just incase it was I was referring to the SPAMMER that has put her spam wear advert on here.

RR.