Top box

Looking to Customise your trike? See this section for ideas 'where to' and how.
defender

Top box

Post by defender »

Hello I have a WK trike and Im trying to find a top box can't find one on wk site does any body out there have any ideas where I might be able to get one any help would be greatly appreciated many thanks

Steve
tootsnpurple

Ebay

Post by tootsnpurple »

Try Ebay loads of colors, & dif sizes, you could even go with leather.:hmm:
Daddyo

Post by Daddyo »

Marc at UK triker has a secondhand trike top box ( it needs a respray) it may well fit straight on your trike, its worth a look.
Monster

Post by Monster »

defender wrote:Hello I have a WK trike and Im trying to find a top box can't find one on wk site does any body out there have any ideas where I might be able to get one any help would be greatly appreciated many thanks

Steve
Steve, the topbox that came with mine is actually an old ammo box - I really hated it, but am starting to warm to it............I'm either going to polish it up, or maybe cover it with leather.
It might not be what you're after, but it'll prob fit (mines a Fecht, but if you look on the WK website, it's exactly the same as a WK Family. I suppose WK must have bought them out? It gives shed loads of room.

Dr Death

Post by Dr Death »

defender wrote:Hello I have a WK trike and Im trying to find a top box can't find one on wk site does any body out there have any ideas where I might be able to get one any help would be greatly appreciated many thanks

Steve
As Toots says Evil Bay

If you adamant you want WK,download and print the price list. Sure I saw one when I last looked.............its called something else. Deutch translation is a bit dickie, the price list is in english and there is a lot more things on there than in the on line shop.

Failing that send em an E mail with a photo of your trike attached........can't hurt
There are things out there that scare even me
gmac

Post by gmac »

they do have them
http://www.wk-trikes.goracer.de/shopeng ... hopenglish

then click on add on components
then click on cases bags and rolls
BigBear

Post by BigBear »

if ya do like Monsters top box there are loads at Anchor Supplies,,,,some real beauties in the shop,,,, i'll def be using one on me next build,,, some of the better alli boxes are foam lined and have a weather seal around the lid,,,, think they were previously used for instrument storage,,,,,,

http://www.anchorsupplies.com/notmap.htm
Dr Death

Post by Dr Death »

Steve
Hope you have a nice bank manager, WK top boxes in the on line shop. They are called cases, in wk colours, and are found in the same section as tool roles. £360 vat inc..................................ouch
There are things out there that scare even me
cesare

Post by cesare »

Steve
I found these that look something like and are a lot cheaper, try ATV top boxes, see link

http://www.oaksmeadow.co.uk/prodtype.as ... :didimiss:
baddon

Post by baddon »

This top box was made by a mate who does body work for UlsterBus (local bus company) so its all made of aluminium. I just gave him the rack and he did the rest after I confirmed minimum dims so I could get 2 helmets and all my sh*t in. Total cost was at mates rates of £40