i tried, honest!!

Looking to Customise your trike? See this section for ideas 'where to' and how.

alloy treadplate.....Gay or cool??

You great big GAY!! Get that treadplate off yer trike!!
30%
You great big GAY!! Get that treadplate off yer trike!!
70%

Total votes: 20

levvin

i tried, honest!!

Post by levvin »

ok,ok!!

i TRIED!!

BUT.... I have to put some of the dreaded checkerplate on the mongrel!!

SORRY!!!:flipa:

Zoe needs footboards rather than foot pegs, as not much control over her peggies, so i have welded some extended tubes on the frame plannin to cover them with a SMALL amount of alloy treadplate to keep her feet where they should be!!

any other ideas??

lev
paver121

Post by paver121 »

levvin wrote:ok,ok!!

I tried!!

But.... I have to put some of the dreaded checkerplate on the mongrel!!

Sorry!!!:flipa:

Zoe needs footboards rather than foot pegs, as not much control over her peggies, so i have welded some extended tubes on the frame plannin to cover them with a small amount of alloy treadplate to keep her feet where they should be!!

Any other ideas??

Lev
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dont do it ppppllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeee
levvin

Post by levvin »

paver121 wrote:nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dont do it ppppllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeee
""""SOB!!!"""":cry:
kracken

Post by kracken »

Velcro strips!:thrash:
spanner

only if its for zoe

Post by spanner »

:respek: lev me old mate . seeing as its for zoe and not ya good self wanting to harley moving son retro fit said plates then we could say yes :killing me: but be minimal in its use and fer fucksake dont use self tapping roofing bolts :hellfire: respect spanner :triker:
DREADLORD

Post by DREADLORD »

just remember to spray them black.:niceone:
levvin

Post by levvin »

DREADLORD wrote:just remember to spray them black.:niceone:
matt black wiv sand mixed in!!:naughty:
gtr-trike
Part of the Furniture

Post by gtr-trike »

just make them out of normal flat plate, and cover with skateboard grip tape

normally I would give a huge thumbs down to it also, but as this is different cirumstances, thats a bit harsh

do whatever it takes to make her feel comfy and secure, but try to avoid chequerplate LOL
heavy is good, heavy is reliable, and if it does fail, then hit them with it :caveman:
greyghost

Post by greyghost »

I've just voted against but I have to admit the Angel has some chequerplate between the rear wheels,but it's going to be painted black,soon,honest:hellfire:
levvin

like, AWESOME, dude!

Post by levvin »

gtr-trike wrote:just make them out of normal flat plate, and cover with skateboard grip tape

normally I would give a huge thumbs down to it also, but as this is different cirumstances, thats a bit harsh

do whatever it takes to make her feel comfy and secure, but try to avoid chequerplate LOL
HEY! THERES A THOUGHT!!

With my skateboard wheels as anti-wheelie bar, and skate board grip tape,

i could start doin stunts'n'stuff and gettin DOWN with da kids!!:cooldevil:

hmmm, maybe not! i'm too old and fekked up fer that shite!!:flipa: