Trike roof, trike heater, windscreens

Looking to Customise your trike? See this section for ideas 'where to' and how.
levvin

Post by levvin »

daddy moose wrote:ive herd of gummy bears are they the same??? do aussies realy call each other cobber ???
And are ya all related to KYLIE MINOUGE???????????

Nice ass!

lev
Tweety

Post by Tweety »

Never heard of gummy bears.

Cobber is an older saying. Dotn hear it much now - maybe further inland.

Cities and regional areas have since the second world war slowly grown more american with clothes and music. Australian bush music has a huge following but not much in the cities. Young people adopted back to front baseball caps and low pants ....shame that is. And rap music is common among them.

The worst example of this is when aussies sing with yankee accent.

Kylie lived in Melbourne. yeh Lev...nice rump
Australian Panther trike customised, Subaru ea81 SPFI, VW auto trans, Detour camper trailer.
Tweety

Post by Tweety »

Experimenting with sub-windscreens seems an endless excercise for me but I'm getting there.

I recently had lower fairings that I made myself by bending 6mm perspex with a heat gun. the unit would move forward and up as the brake pedal was operated. But it was making a bit too much drag.

When I thought of a heater up front I thought that if I could allow forced air to pass through to my legs and regulate the heat of such air...then that would be a better plan.

So a second radiator has been ordered for a Kawasaki kz250f on ebay (2 sections and its the one without a radiator cap). The two radiators will be mounted vertically just ahead of my lower legs. and heat us both.

So when this has been done I'll post some pics.

you can see the lower fairing here

and this is fair game

oh yeh!!!!

Australian Panther trike customised, Subaru ea81 SPFI, VW auto trans, Detour camper trailer.
levvin

Post by levvin »

FFWWWARR!

I'D HAVE GREAT FUN READING THAT!!!!

lev
big nasty
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by big nasty »

id have more fun riding that . lmao
what price justice...... ?

is silence really golden ?
Tweety

Post by Tweety »

In your dreams!!!!!
levvin

Post by levvin »

Tweety wrote:In your dreams!!!!!
YEAH!!

WET DREAMS!!!

:killing me:
daddy moose

Post by daddy moose »

Tweety wrote:Experimenting with sub-windscreens seems an endless excercise for me but I'm getting there.

I recently had lower fairings that I made myself by bending 6mm perspex with a heat gun. the unit would move forward and up as the brake pedal was operated. But it was making a bit too much drag.

When I thought of a heater up front I thought that if I could allow forced air to pass through to my legs and regulate the heat of such air...then that would be a better plan.

So a second radiator has been ordered for a Kawasaki kz250f on ebay (2 sections and its the one without a radiator cap). The two radiators will be mounted vertically just ahead of my lower legs. and heat us both.

So when this has been done I'll post some pics.

you can see the lower fairing here

and this is fair game

oh yeh!!!!

dont wana worry you tweety but there seems to be sum dodgey bloke lerking behind yer ride [ looks like a very unsavory chap] oooh its ok ther seems to be a carer lady with him , think he might be an escapey from the local home , lol:killing me:
levvin

Post by levvin »

And that sexy blonde kylie-a-like looks like she's clocked said escaped loon in her offside mirror!!

or maybe she's just checking out her hot-poutiness....

nice thing shes sat on by the way!

i mean her ass, of course!!:naughty:

cackle!

lev
Dr Death

Post by Dr Death »

I have a neice in Oz........she's drawn all over herself as well....so have all her mates

She got married two years ago...wedding dress had one long sleeve and no sleeve cos her other arm had been drawn on by an Abo

I'd post a piccie but Levvin would have a cardiac arrest.....she's stunning. She was a silver service waitress....she blew the old man out cos he wouldn't work....now she drives a fork lift truck

She has overalls with one sleeve.....she's still stunning

She wants to come back to the UK....I've told her not to bother as she'd have to wear an overall with both sleeves for health and safety reasons....she'd still be stunning
There are things out there that scare even me