brake conversion issue

Looking to Customise your trike? See this section for ideas 'where to' and how.
levvin

Post by levvin »

C'MON NOBBY....PRAY TELL...

It cant be as stupid as some of the stuff i've done over the years...:dummy:

Like wondering why years ago, a honda 750 engine i'd rebuilt and put back in the frame, all ancilleries on, zorsts on, wouldnt start....

Then while rolling a fag in the garage i noticed summat 'minor' i'd forgotten to put back into the engine...

The fukkin camshafts......:alkies:

Lev
NUTJOB
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by NUTJOB »

levvin wrote:C'MON NOBBY....PRAY TELL...

It cant be as stupid as some of the stuff i've done over the years...:dummy:

Like wondering why years ago, a honda 750 engine i'd rebuilt and put back in the frame, all ancilleries on, zorsts on, wouldnt start....

Then while rolling a fag in the garage i noticed summat 'minor' i'd forgotten to put back into the engine...

The fukkin camshafts......:alkies:

Lev
HEH HEH What were you smoking when you built that one Lev? I WAAANT SOME!!!!!!
I have enough money to last me the rest of my life.
(unless I buy something) :loco:
levvin

Post by levvin »

NUTJOB wrote:HEH HEH What were you smoking when you built that one Lev? I WAAANT SOME!!!!!!
W-E-L-L......It was green...a-n-d.....green.....

a bit pungent....

and...well, you get the idea...:naughty:

the reason i forgot the camshafts is cos basically i was a TWAT!

Lev:alkies:
nobby355

Twat

Post by nobby355 »

That makes two of us then because I, mister motor engineer .........got a firkin clutch plate in the wrong position :diggin: so I feel like a right twat/wanker.

Mmm may be a twankers club/section is needed? I think I'll start a post for twankers just to see what other twat/wanker has done wrong!

Cheers chaps
:england:
lepchaun

Post by lepchaun »

beat this i was pressing the start buttonon my trike it was turning over trying to start i flattened the battery before i relised the kill switch was off the grandson climbs all over it in the garage he must have fliked it off yes i am irish
nobby355

Twat

Post by nobby355 »

That's it blame the kids.

Here's one for you, years ago, well about 20 actually, I was working for a Vauxhall dealer in the workshops and my apprentice was asked to put the wheels etc. back onto a car I'd just finished servicing and replacing all of the brakes etc, when the forman came back from trying to road test it he looked as though he'd sh!t himself and said tell me what's wrong with that car, I was sitting in the rest room at the time while the apprentice was cleaning my tools, so I went to the workshop and procreate me the rear drums were still on the bench. Never asked an apprentice to finish off again.
:england:
Willgofar

Post by Willgofar »

got a good story about apprentices. my dad used to work in a coachworks. the new apprentice was working with the boss, and the job for the day was to do some welding on the underside of the car. the apprentices job was to sit in the car and watch out for flames. anyway 15 mins later the apprentice speaks "Mr Thompson......... Mr Thompson.. MR THOMPSON" "what" from the boss. "the cars on fire now Mr Thompson" sure enough it was well ablaze. another apprentice sacked. Mr Thompson never did have much luck with apprentices.
Help Me i'm being held hostage. bring reinforcements.
levvin

Post by levvin »

nobby355 wrote:That's it blame the kids.

Here's one for you, years ago, well about 20 actually, I was working for a Vauxhall dealer in the workshops and my apprentice was asked to put the wheels etc. back onto a car I'd just finished servicing and replacing all of the brakes etc, when the forman came back from trying to road test it he looked as though he'd sh!t himself and said tell me what's wrong with that car, I was sitting in the rest room at the time while the apprentice was cleaning my tools, so I went to the workshop and procreate me the rear drums were still on the bench. Never asked an apprentice to finish off again.
ooooooo-ya fekker!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Lev
Tbc658

Re: brake conversion issue

Post by Tbc658 »

Hi I've a bolt on conversion on my xv535 and the rear master as a purpose built spot on conversion see pics is OK to use with braided lines
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kawazuki
Part of the Furniture

Re: brake conversion issue

Post by Kawazuki »

Nothing wrong with braided hose - MOT guys used to get weird about them but no so much now. The issue I see is the push rod to operate the master as it's length will vary when the arm moves up & down!