swap

Something you would like to Swap, or even give it away free?
Post it here.....
Rooter

swap

Post by Rooter »

ive decided to see if I can swap either one or both my trikes..a 2004 uralwolf 750 built in a trike shop id say, but not 100% on that soft-tail taxed + mot, has one or two little jobs need doing,, Back brakes need bleeding tidy....lots of money spent on this trike 19,400 miles used regular...drive away and in very good nick..

Honda shadow 1100, 1985...wants a bit of work wireing main thing and convert hydrolic hand brake to cable?? needs more time than money to get up to speck,,was last used two yrs ago..

looking for some thing along the lines of a virago..cruiser type trike,jap one ..must be road worthy and mot..

Both my trikes are registard as tikes on the log book, no q plate and are in my name...

pm me if you interested and require any info on them...
Rooter

Post by Rooter »

I will bump this thread, give it one last shot.. And then will be putting the ural wolf up for sale..
ravnali
Part of the Furniture
Location: Linton-on-Ouse North Yorkshire, right in't Vale of York sithee!

piccys

Post by ravnali »

I don't need another trike just yet but most people on here like picky's. You might get more response if you upload a couple! :niceone:
Al, aka Daft Vader
:crazy::swars::crazy:

And...if a first you don't suceed....hit it with a bigger hammer!
Rooter

Post by Rooter »

ravnali wrote:I don't need another trike just yet but most people on here like picky's. You might get more response if you upload a couple! :niceone:
Theres some photos on here mate, they are in trike pictures, under rooters trikes Regards rooter
Rooter

Post by Rooter »

The trike will be advertised, on a few places today for swap or sale,
im interested in getting a camper van or caravan,,so will see what happens
will put a figure of £3000 ono