Stockton 2017

Do you know of a Trike and Bike Event or Rally? Here's the place to list it
Mal
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Re: Stockton 2017

Post by Mal »

I would like to say though, despite the committee,s decision, thanks to James for all of his effort in the past years and i will miss his breakfast. :thumbsup:
ogripaul

Post by ogripaul »

Lets ALL turn up and gate crash his Birthday Party, DONT forget his birthday card
jinjachin

Post by jinjachin »

Just left my dump on Google reviews .
jamesneal

Post by jamesneal »

Nobody has stopped posts on the facebook page sean. I deleted your comment. No matter how much it's i disagree with decisions made i remain the chairman of the Club and the owner of the Facebook page and i will do what i can to protect something i have given up 8 years of my life to volunteer and build up. It is sad to read some of the comments and reviews posted. I called Alex last night to explain the situation and try and find a workable solution to the issue i had. Something i have spent today doing and had actually finished doing when i come home to find UKT have cut ties with the club and decided to start a campaign against it.

I have worked hard for over the last 5 years to make the trike events a success. As i said to Alex in a message earlier the reviews are not hurting the club or anyone in it the place will still be there all its doing is trying to damage what i have put my heart and soul in to the last 8 years.

I would hope you would have more respect for me than to come to the club trying to cause trouble but if thats what you feel you need to do then by all means go ahead.

I have made some very good friends since the first UKT and i am gutted that it has ended like this. I have always done everything i can for every one of you no no matter what from suppling favourite beers to driving to town to get brake pads for one of you that broke down, and i will always eternally thankfull to those who made the trip to Stockton in the rain to take my best friend out on a ride before he passed away.

No doubt this wll be deleted and i will be banned but before i go i would like to say to those i have met and made friends with thank you for sharing some good times with me and i hope to see you again somewhere in the future.

James.
1130cc
Twiddler of Forum Buttons and Levers.

Post by 1130cc »

James, you will notice that I have stood up for you, even in my review.
However you look at it, we had an agreement with the club and that has been pushed aside.

I am not trying to smear the club, just stating the facts.

Alex and I were left with the impression that there ws nothing to be done and we, essentially, were not welcome this year.

I will always respect you, as a person, and am genuinely thankful for all you have done in the past.
Unfortunately, as has become apparent, it is the Committee that do not care and are lacking in basic morals.
Bikers know why dogs stick their head out of car windows.
jamesneal

Post by jamesneal »

As I said the committee do care and give uo their time voluntarily the same as I do to serve you on the bar and maintain the grounds etc etc for every member and guest that comes to the club.

This was a very unusual and very unfortunate situation that I was doing my best to manage and resolve to everyone's satisfaction without the need for any of this.

I told Alex on the phone I was working on it and i did and thought I had a resolution.

Sadly now too late.
Aztec
Applier of sticky tape

Post by Aztec »

James, You were quite adamant last night that the committee had voted against you and that we had nowhere to go and you said you tried to move the party to Friday and failed we then agreed that a move to the Friday would not work anyway, so where does that leave us ?
Herby01

Post by Herby01 »

STOP!

Wouldn't it be wiser if you two talked on the phone to each other? Is there a workable soloution on the table?

Just saying! :hide:
:loco: :crazy: :rotfl: :b :woot: :killing me: :rant: :drink: :shemademe:
lepchaun

Post by lepchaun »

iv said my bit i bace life on peoples word ur only as good as ur word and james word is good but looks like the commitees word isint as for going on the saturday night lets out of respect for james stay away an find another venue

SO could we start a tread THE UKT GET TOGETHER OR MEET or whatever were calling it as it wont b stockton 17 this year just to c how many ar attending get a rough idea of numbers so u can c how big a place u need and how much we can afford to pay for it then work out how much the tickets will b
LEP
1130cc
Twiddler of Forum Buttons and Levers.

Post by 1130cc »

Herby01 wrote:STOP!

Wouldn't it be wiser if you two talked on the phone to each other? Is there a workable soloution on the table?

Just saying! :hide:
James contacted Alex as soon as he knew the way that the Committee had voted.
They then did have a telephone conversation. This is why Alex was left with the impression that there was nothing that James could do. His hands were tied.

To be honest, in my eyes, the only solution is to honour the booking and arrangements that we had made with the Club.
Bikers know why dogs stick their head out of car windows.