Rock & Bike Fest 17/18th July 2009, Who's coming??

Do you know of a Trike and Bike Event or Rally? Here's the place to list it
janor kev
Part of the Furniture

Post by janor kev »

Plug wrote:Hi tenchman you can buy them on the gate.

John.
yeah john but thatll cost 35quid a go :furious:
Plug

Post by Plug »

tenchman wrote:i need tickets to the rock n bike thingy how do i get em and yes im another thick newbe or wana be but im still happy to be here thanks
The feller asked where to get tickets, thought I was helping.:thumbdown:
Trikeman
Part of the Furniture

Post by Trikeman »

just put rocknbikefest in on GooGle bro:unionjack:
ENGLAND EXPECTS EVERY MAN TO DO HIS DUTY ..........
Andy B

camp-ground access

Post by Andy B »

Seeing as my trike workload has defeated even the superhuman efforts of Marc and co to be ready for this weekend, can someone tell me if cars are allowed on the camping grounds? Or will I have to break out the trusty Drifter? Cheers.
bikebabeslisa

Post by bikebabeslisa »

yes u can take a car cos im having to take my car as im always on call in a&e lol plus i live quite away from this rally its cost £5 but i did book my ticket hope this helps
hope to see at the rally u will not miss me on saturday i`ll be wearing a red t shirt promoting my rally im helping out with junction function rally next week lol,,,
tenchman

tickets

Post by tenchman »

hi alll the newbie here again just to ask dose anyone do tickets for rocknbike fest for a day?????? i have animals that need looking after so can only come on one day seems a bit steep 24 qued for just a walk around and a chat yea i know im a skinflint so any help will be ermmmmmm helpfull i guse lol cheers
Dr Death

Post by Dr Death »

bikebabeslisa wrote:yes u can take a car cos im having to take my car as im always on call in a&e lol plus i live quite away from this rally its cost £5 but i did book my ticket hope this helps
hope to see at the rally u will not miss me on saturday i`ll be wearing a red t shirt promoting my rally im helping out with junction function rally next week lol,,,
For the benefit of anyone looking for any of the members of this forum.........

There is a UK Triker/ Trike Doktor playpen..........Mr Geraghty has kindly arranged for us to camp/ meet in an area set aside for Forum members.....
Just as he did last year.............
There are things out there that scare even me
Rocking Robin

Post by Rocking Robin »

tenchman wrote:hi alll the newbie here again just to ask dose anyone do tickets for rocknbike fest for a day?????? i have animals that need looking after so can only come on one day seems a bit steep 24 qued for just a walk around and a chat yea i know im a skinflint so any help will be ermmmmmm helpfull i guse lol cheers
Don't think so...but you can always ask when you get there.

Like you we can't stay all weekend as we have four dogs to get back for...but luckily we are near enough to travel it both days.

Hope to see you there.

RR.
Dr Death

Post by Dr Death »

No there ain't............I bought my ticket the first week they went on sale ......now can't go on the Friday..............

So I am just going to talk twice as much, drink twice as much and be twice as obnoxious as usual...........

Ergo I will feel I am getting my dosh worth.............don't care really........missed Cardiff and this is the only chance I will get to see everybody this year..............

Still looking for a female blower upper for my mattress what REDTRIKER is providing................RED has refused to blow me up..................dunno why................you'd think she would wanna help an old f**t like me

The real issue is......will Buttie Lady be there and is she bringing the sarnies:killing me:
There are things out there that scare even me
reddog

Post by reddog »

me and the other half & kids are going
wife in the car with the kids & me on the bike :rock on::beer:
going to set tent up friday 12,ish so any of you see us there look for the bike and come say hello ,thats if we doint pitch with you lot anyway :alkies: