Rock n Bike Fest 2010

Do you know of a Trike and Bike Event or Rally? Here's the place to list it
Dr Death

Rock n Bike Fest 2010

Post by Dr Death »

This is the only Rally I did last year...........bl**din work

However,it was absolutely brilliant..............

I say this having not being able to get up there for Friday Night........last minute problems at work.

So I arrived with two hours sleep, a broken metatarsel in my left foot,(wondered why it was so painful I couldn't stand on it for more than 30 mins), pin in tother leg from knee to ankle which had been put in 6 months prior, (still having physio), breaking a left molar in the afternoon on a sweetie,(this, however did give me the excuse to drink almost a pint of scotch with a couple of dollops of lemonade), all this after my new "dickhead" helmet almost coming off on the motorway on the way up.

I am eternally grateful to Redtriker for my blow up bed and the very kind people who helped me to put up my tent.

However I digress..............watched Simple Fish in the afternoon......AWESOME.........

Unfortunately, had to limp out of the arena,in the evening,with shocking toothache and listen to the bands sitting outside my tent.(with my pint of scotch). The support bands were great and the Levelers were amazing.

I must also pay tribute to the lady in the gimp mask, leather thong, knee length leather boots and selection of fairly large visible body pearcings who ran past my tent at periodic intervals during the show making loud whooing noises.

Anyway all this means I will be repeating the experience, hopefully without the Physical Impedimenta and for all four days this time........two main stages this time.....in fact 2 festivals in one......

Here's the website for 2010.....worth a look

http://www.rockandbikefest.co.uk/
There are things out there that scare even me
Dr Death

Post by Dr Death »

Well they don't do anything by halves......do they.....and it's cheaper than last year

http://www.rockandbikefest.co.uk/

Check it out
Rocking Robin

Post by Rocking Robin »

Looking like we'll be going.

Youngest is going to look after the dogs for us, so we're planning on borrowing a tent from a mate, and having a much looked forwards to weekend away :thumbsup:.

RR.
Dr Death

Post by Dr Death »

See you there then........
Trikeman
Part of the Furniture

Post by Trikeman »

I will be there as long as NEL promises not to get pissed again:alkies:
ENGLAND EXPECTS EVERY MAN TO DO HIS DUTY ..........
janor kev
Part of the Furniture

Post by janor kev »

SO IS THERE GONNA B A UK TRIKER AREA THEN OR NOT ??????:tea::alkies:
Dr Death

Post by Dr Death »

I understand not........I am led to beleive this has something to do with responsibility for the people in a "Reserved" area passing from the site organisers to said person/organisation.........security,insurance, possible litigation etc.

However, should still be a good do.:alkies:

http://www.rockandbikefest.co.uk/..
eddiebaby

Whooing

Post by eddiebaby »

Thanks, Dr Death, for your graphic description of the happenings at the social occasion you attended recently.
As an elderly triker living in the quieter part of Lincolnshire I would like to know what was going through the mind of the thonged and gimp-masked lady as she whooed past your tent. Why didn't she stop?
Dr Death

Post by Dr Death »

Never asked.............she seemed to be enjoying herself.........so I,(and whoever else was around), let her get on with it........
janor kev
Part of the Furniture

Post by janor kev »

wouldnt hav to b official ,just nice to camp together ,:tea: