Aaaaaaarrgghh!!!!! Help!

Help needed & advice given..try here
terryt

Post by terryt »

i made my own to fit the ezibleed system. just get a spare cap for the master cylinder drill a hole in the top.fit the adaptor that comes with the kit.
then bleed you brakes :thumbsup:
Dr Death

Post by Dr Death »

Terryt you're a star...senility hath strucken me cos that's exactly what I did....

I forgeteth cos somebody turned my electrickery off....the threads on the one that they supplied did leaketh fluid all over me vitals....

So I purloined one from the nearest breakers and breathed on it

Thankyou for reminding me how almost intelligent I was that day:diggin:
There are things out there that scare even me
levvin

me 'ead hurts!

Post by levvin »

washman wrote:hi lev have you made a linkage for master to pedal if so sounds like linkage is wrong and not letting piston in master to fully return to open position under small hole in reservoir ,easy way to find out is to remove linkage.even vac pump/syringe etc will not allow one way valve on piston to release hope its the prob as easy fix,my clutch on fj will not bleed unless i remove lever and push piston regs mick
hi dudes!

been away to wales to visit me mam!

retirement party.

zoe got pissed, i got wrecked, and woke up smelling of lamb chop!:naughty:

now, i havnt made a new linkage as such, but i have made a new bracket to acceot tl1000 m/c, s-o-o, i'm gonna try unbolting tomoz, and pump m/c directly by hand.... your theory sounds verily plausable chap!:niceone:
paver121

Post by paver121 »

Thankyou for reminding me how almost intelligent I was that day:diggin:[/QUOTE]

lmao thats made my day that saying as but then again iam easily pleased