Dover area.

Trike Clubs & Forums from the UK & Beyond!
Derek74

Dover area.

Post by Derek74 »

Hi everyone.

I am a newbie to triking and I am looking for trikes clubs or groups in East Kent. Dover, Folkestone area.
I saw the post on here from btw and I have sent off for information from but can anyone recommend any others?
I want to find out a bit about all of them before I decide which one to join.
Thanks in advance.

Derek.
Mad B0B
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Re: Dover area.

Post by Mad B0B »

I know we have some members over Hastings way who may be able to help you, hang on and they should be along shortly!
It's all about the grin on your face

:rock on:

My Build Log
Derek74

Post by Derek74 »

Hastings is a bit of a distance from me Bob. Over 50 miles away in East Sussex..
I am looking for at least the same county.
Thanks though.
Mad B0B

Post by Mad B0B »

Really? I thought it was closer ;)

However the members we have over that wAy may be able to point you in the right direction
It's all about the grin on your face

:rock on:

My Build Log
jinjachin

Post by jinjachin »

Apart from BTW I don't know any trike clubs it tends to be forums you also have fuct on face book I know they have meets by me in the Birmingham area not sure about your way . most clubs tend to be MCC s with members with trikes you all so have rc s which I think stands for rally club try googling them .some of us in the midlands get together some times and meet up with the fuct guys that don't help you none but its easy enough to get guys of here and fuct to go out for rides just start a tread asking if any one is up for a ride if folk are local to you some will come out to play
Derek74

Post by Derek74 »

Thank you for that info. I may well try what you have suggested.
I'm not looking to join any back patch clubs. Been there and done that. Don't want all that biker politics anymore. No MCs or MCCs. I am inching towards btw at the moment. Not least because you get a discount on insurance lol. They wear back patches in some areas but only front patches in Kent. I can live with that and more importantly they are not a club. They are a neutral association. I like the idea of that. Haven't made up my mind yet though. Going to keep my options open for a little while yet. See what or who turns up.
dirtydigit

Post by dirtydigit »

Hi Derek 74
I am with BTW Kent it's only a small group at the moment but you are more than welcome to join us we have people in Canterbury Ashford Rochester Sheppey we have a group get together sunday week in ashford if interested.
Mike
Derek74

Post by Derek74 »

BTW it is then. Spoken to quite a few of them. Really nice people.
Herby01

Post by Herby01 »

This is something I've been toying with in my head, shall I join btw or not? I read all their downloads about rules and regulations ect and it sounded to me like they get a little grief from patched clubs accepting them on their turf so to speak. Where you can wear your patch, can't wear your patch, travelling wearing your patch! All that poitics put me off.
also my Mrs is a born and bred Glasgow lass, doesn't matter who it is, if someone asks her to remove something I know just what she would say and I can't be doing with that hassle. I think I'll just stay a lone wolf .
:loco: :crazy: :rotfl: :b :woot: :killing me: :rant: :drink: :shemademe:
terryt
Part of the Furniture

Post by terryt »

BTW used to be big over here. but over the years membership has dropped a lot. some thing like 300 in the uk?
I am sure I will be told different