Btw membership

Trike Clubs & Forums from the UK & Beyond!
Idheadings

Btw membership

Post by Idheadings »

Is there still a btw northeast chapter.
1130cc
Twiddler of Forum Buttons and Levers.

Re: Btw membership

Post by 1130cc »

Sorry, no idea. However, their site has a map of the areas. - http://www.btw-uk.co.uk/map.htm

BTW, are a sore point on here, as the South East region rep came on and acted like a complete knob!
Bikers know why dogs stick their head out of car windows.
Idheadings

Post by Idheadings »

Thanks for the heads up.
Donk

Post by Donk »

I do not think that the BTW should be a sore point on here just because one rep was a knob (you words )
as i have been in contact with the BTW where i am and they have been very nice and most helpful.
1130cc
Twiddler of Forum Buttons and Levers.

Post by 1130cc »

Donk wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 8:40 pm I do not think that the BTW should be a sore point on here just because one rep was a knob (you words )
as i have been in contact with the BTW where i am and they have been very nice and most helpful.
I had no doubt that they are a nice bunch of guys (and girls). I have also heard that the politics and in fighting, at a national level, has died down.
My feelings were not based just on the one person. My opinion was also based on the experience of friends, who used yo be members. I also dislike organisations where a large percentage of subs are sent back to another country (USA), rather than spent to better the country of origin.
Bikers know why dogs stick their head out of car windows.
jinjachin
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by jinjachin »

It wasn't a nice experience when he came on and got told where to go that don't mean they are all the same there will be some really nice folk amongst them .apart from that guy a lot on here didn't agree with paying to be in it and were the money goes.