South and West Wales Trikers

Trike Clubs & Forums from the UK & Beyond!
NUTJOB
Moved in and now we can't get rid

The Madness of brother Levvin

Post by NUTJOB »

The Welsh are a great people. I,ve been there on holiday nearly 20 years running usually at a friends farm near Llandeilo carmarthanshire. They also brew a mean pint.. Some are completely bonkers & live in Cornwall.......
I have enough money to last me the rest of my life.
(unless I buy something) :loco:
Porffor

Post by Porffor »

They are, we live not too far from Llandeilo (on the coast though) and truly do love living here. :)
janor kev
Part of the Furniture

Post by janor kev »

in pembrokeshire but often take the llandeilo road for ride out or on way to rallies when goin to england:niceone:
Trikist
Part of the Furniture

Post by Trikist »

All ill say is, Is it there anything else.

(Except Welsh/Italian)

LLAT
(live long and trike):wales:
levvin

Post by levvin »

Porffor wrote:Be Welsh and Proud :biker: Levvin! :thumbsup:
We moved here because we loved it, people and all!
Oh, I'm proud to be Welsh alright,

But I moved away to a much nicer part of the world, Cornwall, Following my celtic roots, and lured by the temptation of a fine set of Cornish boobs!! heh heh!:naughty::naughty:

I was happy to leave mainly due to the dramatic influx of dusky foreigners in the south borders areas, and too many workshy scroungers. (I couldnt get a reliable apprentice...!!!!!)

Have you had the misfortune to have visited Newport, or nearby valley towns, by any chance?

lev
daddy moose

Post by daddy moose »

NEWPORT are u nuts .nobody visits that place unless forced to ,:caveman::talktothehand::eek::chainsaw:
Trikist
Part of the Furniture

Post by Trikist »

Nothing rong with the old Newport i was born there so it got style and va va voom.

LLAT
(live long and trike)

:flipa::thumbsup::wales::wales:
Porffor

Post by Porffor »

We've been to a few places, but not Newport. We live on the coast just up from Llanelli so a bit more rural and I love Cornwall too so can understand the appeal.. I nearly moved to St Ives many many moons ago, it was only fear of limited seasonal employment that stopped me. Beautiful place though. Nomad is a bit of a hidden middle name of mine I think! :killing me:

Any rec's on where to visit highly appreciated.. but have to be able to tag the rugrats along.. and dogs.. and guess that better include hubby! :thumbsup:
lepchaun
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by lepchaun »

hi dave would u mind going along to new members area and introduse urself tell us a little bit about urself it something we all have done ta

THE LEP