Bike to trike

Trike Clubs & Forums from the UK & Beyond!
jane.place

Bike to trike

Post by jane.place »

morning Question : would a suzuki vz 800 intruder be a good bike to trike ? and approx how much to convert ,
Dr Death

Post by Dr Death »

£5500 at Rhino Trikes.....ring Marc and ask him how much to put one of his rear ends on it Mot and Msva...........
There are things out there that scare even me
mickerick

Post by mickerick »

Aye, plenty of Intruders out there triked, around £3000-£4000 to gerrit don by a pro, plenty of places do it (ie Rhino as DD said) or buy a conversion kit and do it yersen`! check Ebay out ref conversions.........:niceone:
mickerick

Post by mickerick »

Wackys Trikes on Okehampton, Devon did my one and only build from a donor bike, did a great job at a reasonable price, Tony sourced the Max for me, did the job and delivered to Liverpool for around £7,500, but that was 5 years ago.........might be worth checkin` out :thumbsup:
shadowryder
Part of the Furniture

Post by shadowryder »

I got mine done at "yorkshire trikes" google it did me a good job on my own bike.

Trikeman
Part of the Furniture

Post by Trikeman »

Guess what guys?????????

We Do It at the TRIKEDOCTOR............................................................. Hmmmm wonder were i have heard that name before????? £5250 IRS rear end powder coated and inspected all singing and dancing we are at TRIKEDOCTOR :rant:
ENGLAND EXPECTS EVERY MAN TO DO HIS DUTY ..........
big nasty
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by big nasty »

Trikeman wrote:Guess what guys?????????

We Do It at the TRIKEDOCTOR............................................................. Hmmmm wonder were i have heard that name before????? £5250 IRS rear end powder coated and inspected all singing and dancing we are at TRIKEDOCTOR :rant:
nice one fella , whats the forum called . ?? lmfao :niceone::niceone::niceone:
what price justice...... ?

is silence really golden ?