North Devon...

Trike Clubs & Forums from the UK & Beyond!
tonupteabag
Part of the Furniture

North Devon...

Post by tonupteabag »

Ok so how many loonies are around North Devon then???:diggin::thumbsup:
Dr Death

Post by Dr Death »

They tend to hide down your way
There are things out there that scare even me
tonupteabag
Part of the Furniture

Post by tonupteabag »

I had noticed that! I seem to see the odd one or two but not many about at the mo!:biker:
gtr-trike
Part of the Furniture

Post by gtr-trike »

you be lucky to find a decent gathering round here, bugger all happens

I can locate and know of at least 12 trikes in my immediate area, but have only ever seen 2 together and that was me and another from this forum

theres a gathering on bideford quay thursday nights, but mainly plastic fantastics, tupperware pilots, that sort LOL

about your only chance of maybe meeting some decent people is the burnout auto club that meet at wrey arms, hotrods and custom cars

I cant be bothered with it all anymore, one of mine is sold just waiting on me to finish it, which I nearly have, and my black one will be on thievebay soon, just got to fit a front brake

going to swap/sell and go have some fun on scooters, great people that know how to have a laugh and theres good meetings every week.
heavy is good, heavy is reliable, and if it does fail, then hit them with it :caveman:
tonupteabag
Part of the Furniture

Post by tonupteabag »

Well i'll just do what i used to on the bike! I'll just go out on me tod and see who tags along... As for the crotch rocket brigade! Hmmm!! I'll get in touch with a few mates i aint seen for a while, as life always has a habit of getting in the way sometimes and things happen that we can't control...:cooldevil: