DIY trike build?

Share your photos of trikes and trike meets.
VABird

DIY trike build?

Post by VABird »

OK, so I'm very new to the trike scene. I'm in the USA and have been riding Triumphs since getting back on bikes in 2007 from a 20 year hiatus.
I have a 2012 T-Bird, a 2006 Tiger and 2 Americas, one of which I was considering a Casarva trike conversion (a 2014 LT). I have found no one in the States with any knowledge of them, and am seeking information on the quality and/or shortcomings of the kits and the company. It's a lot of $$ to send across the ocean with no 1st hand experience beside their own self edification.
I've no reason yet to trust them or not to trust them. I simply seek input from those with experience with the company, but especially with a do-it-yourself kit build.
Any input is appreciated. If you'd prefer to speak up privately, please contact me at JackBeQuick.TBird@Gmail.com
Bob
The ride might be fun, but in the great scheme of things, it's the destination that counts.
John 3:16
Deep Diver
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Re: DIY trike build?

Post by Deep Diver »

Hi Bob, you should be able to find a builder of that type of kit in the USA. Just Google trike irs kit pictures to get a idea of the ones which have been built.
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.

Barry the cantankerous old goat. :poke:
VABird

Re: DIY trike build?

Post by VABird »

Well, I see that I didn't post this in the best sub forum, so will try again.
The ride might be fun, but in the great scheme of things, it's the destination that counts.
John 3:16