Trikesformation

This is the place to show off your photos / details of your own trike build or resoration profect.
Wacker
Part of the Furniture

Re: Trikesformation

Post by Wacker »

1130cc wrote:After 25 years, you probably have a bit more insulation on yourself ;)

Next house i buy will have a triple garage/workshop.
Not really too interested in the house part of it :)
Man after my own heart I had been looking for a house with propper garage and a decent driver and garden for years but it came with a big house into the deal but it means we have a 80' long drive which is about two cars wide and a quadruple garage (2x double garage) it was all in quite a bad way but now I have re roofed the garage I have a dry area to keep and work on my toys lol
Ghoulie
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by Ghoulie »

Used to have an S reg ('78) Daimler Sovereign LWB (4.2L straight 6 jag engine). Part exed it for a D ('86) reg 3.6L Daimler Sov. Went into Jeeps after that for next 3 motors covering M('94) to V ('99) which is my current V8 Grand Cherokee with 188k on the clock over 16 years and still going strong.
Wacker
Part of the Furniture

Post by Wacker »

Ghoulie wrote:Used to have an S reg ('78) Daimler Sovereign LWB (4.2L straight 6 jag engine). Part exed it for a D ('86) reg 3.6L Daimler Sov. Went into Jeeps after that for next 3 motors covering M('94) to V ('99) which is my current V8 Grand Cherokee with 188k on the clock over 16 years and still going strong.
I've got another little project to it's an ex metropolitan police riot van 3.5L V8 LDV 400 with only 16 thousand miles on it I converted it to LPG and now it's a campervan trouble is it got a little hot and I need to whip the heads off to see what dammage has been done, oh then there's my Kawasaki z1100 which needs an engine rebuild and my montesa cota trial bike needs looking at, dam I've got a lot of fixing to do
Ghoulie

Post by Ghoulie »

My V8 jeep has run on LPG for last 150k miles with no problems. People talk of burned out valves - but never had the problem
Wacker
Part of the Furniture

Post by Wacker »

Ghoulie wrote:My V8 jeep has run on LPG for last 150k miles with no problems. People talk of burned out valves - but never had the problem
i also had a v8 Range Rover that I tuned up to only run on LPG it would not run on petrol as I modified the distributor advance and springs to be optimum on gas it would have caused serious damage if it was run on petrol I removed the flapper box air meter and had a 3" variable Venturi for the gas it was a lot more powerfull than on petrol but you did need to know where all the gas stations were!
An account with countrywide farmers for LPG key was invaluable as was a GPS with waypoints of all the LPG stations ;)
Aztec
Applier of sticky tape

Post by Aztec »

Wacker wrote:I've got another little project to it's an ex metropolitan police riot van 3.5L V8 LDV 400 with only 16 thousand miles on it I converted it to LPG and now it's a campervan trouble is it got a little hot and I need to whip the heads off to see what dammage has been done, oh then there's my Kawasaki z1100 which needs an engine rebuild and my montesa cota trial bike needs looking at, dam I've got a lot of fixing to do

Oh i've got a couple of montesa cota projects too, a 247 and a 348.

:respek:
Wacker
Part of the Furniture

Post by Wacker »

Aztec wrote:Oh i've got a couple of montesa cota projects too, a 247 and a 348.

:respek:
Nice mine is a 248 with a 349 barrel head and piston they are great bikes :)
swirl

Post by swirl »

1130cc wrote:After 25 years, you probably have a bit more insulation on yourself ;)

Next house i buy will have a triple garage/workshop.
Not really too interested in the house part of it :)
Hudband "How many bedrooms would you like"
Wife "3"
Husband "that's gread I'll have 3 garages then"

That's how we roll in Ellesmere Port
Wacker
Part of the Furniture

What do you think?

Post by Wacker »

I've been rummaging in the garage and created these what do you think?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sprocky

Post by sprocky »

nice work wacker love your frame r :respek: