Chopper's trike.

This is the place to show off your photos / details of your own trike build or resoration profect.
old git
Part of the Furniture

Re: Chopper's trike.

Post by old git »

Hi chop i have a reliant prop not complete but just the spline cut off for my first prop which failed i found that a mk 1 mini drive shaft is identical spline so i have used that,the prop is complete with the universal joint if you want it for the cost of courier its yours mate. :thumbsup:
Chopper303

Post by Chopper303 »

That's great mate. I only need the back end of the Reliant prop. More than happy to pay for the courier. I will PM my address. Please let me know how you want paying for the courier. Many thanks for this.

Chopper.
jinjachin
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by jinjachin »

old git wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:52 pm Hi chop i have a reliant prop not complete but just the spline cut off for my first prop which failed i found that a mk 1 mini drive shaft is identical spline so i have used that,the prop is complete with the universal joint if you want it for the cost of courier its yours mate. :thumbsup:
a kind gesture :thumbsup:
Chopper303

Post by Chopper303 »

Big thumbs up for "Old Git". Not only has he offered me a Reliant prop for the cost of the courier, but he has also done some research for me to help identify the gearbox I have, called me a couple of times and his good lady has called me to confirm details for the courier, plus finding me a workshop manual for a very cheap price. Now that is how these groups/forums should work. Well done and many thanks to Old Git for his kindness and support.

I just hope that one day I will also be able to help a fellow member in the same way.

Chopper
1130cc
Twiddler of Forum Buttons and Levers.

Post by 1130cc »

Chopper303 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:44 pm Big thumbs up for "Old Git". Not only has he offered me a Reliant prop for the cost of the courier, but he has also done some research for me to help identify the gearbox I have, called me a couple of times and his good lady has called me to confirm details for the courier, plus finding me a workshop manual for a very cheap price. Now that is how these groups/forums should work. Well done and many thanks to Old Git for his kindness and support.

I just hope that one day I will also be able to help a fellow member in the same way.

Chopper
Eric is a great bloke, as is his other half. Not too far from me, and I really should make more of an effort to pop in more often.
Bikers know why dogs stick their head out of car windows.