nearly completed

This is the place to show off your photos / details of your own trike build or resoration profect.
Trikeman
Part of the Furniture

Post by Trikeman »

No Sweat ,
it was a pleasure meeting you both,and did you like your ride in style to the train station on the beast :unionjack:
ENGLAND EXPECTS EVERY MAN TO DO HIS DUTY ..........
huwgarms

Post by huwgarms »

fab looking mate :niceone:
Babe

Awesome

Post by Babe »

The Beast is awesome and goes like a rocket! Hope to have another go on it someday!!:niceone::thumbsup:
Dr Death

Post by Dr Death »

Babe wrote:The Beast is awesome and goes like a rocket! Hope to have another go on it someday!!:niceone::thumbsup:

Is that a "Wimmin" skulking in the undergrowth...........

We don't get many "Wimmins".................Soooooooo

Big Warm welcome to Babe if you are a wimmin............................. and a big warm welcome if you're not.....

You've bin out on the goodship "Reliant Deathtrap" haven't you......bet you couldn't stop laughing.........

I think he should make it a customer loan car.............:kick::killing me:
There are things out there that scare even me
Babe

Post by Babe »

I don't remember the last time I skult in the undergrowth, or maybe I should, but yes I am definately a 'Wimmin' n proud of it n yes had a go on the "Reliant Deathtrap", quite an experience! If you get to sit in the back sit on the right cause the plastic gonk thingy at the front will give you the honour of peeing on you when you get up to speed!! All adds to the experience!! :alkies::kick:
Dr Death

Post by Dr Death »

Don't disappear now you've shown your face............we need a balanced viewpoint now Trikerchickfrom Spain has dun a runner
There are things out there that scare even me