My zzr1100 trikey thingy

This is the place to show off your photos / details of your own trike build or resoration profect.
GPZ11ANGEL

My zzr1100 trikey thingy

Post by GPZ11ANGEL »

A COUPLE DRY BUILD AND A COUPLE AFTER FRAME POWDER COAT AND REBUILD STILL ON THE CASE AMAZING HOW THINGS CHANGE AS YOU GO ALONG:respek:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gtr-trike
Part of the Furniture

Post by gtr-trike »

interesting build, greetings

think you might need to radius the edges of the yokes possibly, depends on the size and shape of the bars, for MSVA

oh and you might need wider mudguards! :)

back end looks really wide, guess its just the photo?

where did you get them tail lights, quite cool, are they within the 400mm from the outside edge?
heavy is good, heavy is reliable, and if it does fail, then hit them with it :caveman:
Dr Death

Post by Dr Death »

Nice build GPZ..........

Love the stop/tail lights........did you make em yourself or buy em

Happy new year and welcome to the fornum
There are things out there that scare even me
GPZ11ANGEL

Hi guys

Post by GPZ11ANGEL »

CHEERS GUYS THE BACK LIGHT S ARE OFF EBAY PRETTY KEWL I THINK AND YES THEY ARE WITH IN THE 400MM AND THE TRIKE IS LESS THAN 1700 WIDE DUE TO OFFSETTING WHEELS INBOARD AS THE VAUXHALL WHEELS ARE ALMOST FLAT ON FRONT EDGE BUT THEY ARE NOT THE WHEELS I WILL BE USEING THEY ARE JUST ON TO MOVE AROUND AS I HAVE YET DO DO WIRING AGAIN WAS NOT HAPPY ALTHOUGH IT ALL WORKED I RIPPED IT ALL OUT AND IM STARTING AGAIN THEN JUST A QUICK BRUSH UP GOING THROUGH MY MSVA MANUAL THEN IT GOTTA GET A VIN ETC ETC ETCBLAH BLAH RED TAPE GRRR THENITLL BE ON THE ROAD BUT AS I WANTED TO BE ON THE ROAD FOR THE SUMMER I BOUGHT A XVZ1200 THAT IVE STRIPPED THE BACK END OFF AND IM FITTING A RELIANT BACK END IN WILL PROB USE SOME PARTS MODDED OFF A V MAX TO GIVE IT SOME BODY WORK AS THE VENTURE STUFF IS NAFF LOL STILL NOT DECIDED TO SOFT TAIL IT OR BOLT IN BACK END IT SO I CAN GET ON THE ROAD QUICKER FOR THE SUMMER IM GONNA START THE BACK END AT THE WEEKEND WILL POST SOME PICS OF THE XVZ THIS WEEKEND:respek::calm: