xv 1100 bolton project

This is the place to show off your photos / details of your own trike build or resoration profect.
lepchaun
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by lepchaun »

zakboy wrote:started making foot peg's and toe peg's for new forward controls keeping to the revolver bullet chamber design to go with the lights...just waiting for brass rod to make the bullets for the toe peg

hi kev interested in a set of these for the outer ends of my towbar if i measure the inner where they will slide in and the outer with could it b possible if u pm ur email to me il email a photo of where i mean im seeing them now in there WOW itl look the dogs bo,,,,,ks it will give the back end its finishing touches

LEP
zakboy
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by zakboy »

lepchaun wrote:hi kev interested in a set of these for the outer ends of my towbar if i measure the inner where they will slide in and the outer with could it b possible if u pm ur email to me il email a photo of where i mean im seeing them now in there WOW itl look the dogs bo,,,,,ks it will give the back end its finishing touches

LEP
pm sent John
Give me the strength in life to except the things i can not change
Paul T

Re: xv 1100 bolton project

Post by Paul T »

Hi Zakboy I read your thread and found it very intresting. Some very nice idea's . Question how did the trike ride?.
I see you kept the wheel base the same as the original when most people lengthen to help with stability.
When useing rose joints (sphirical bearings ) they are designed to move in all directions. As the shock absorbers are rubber mounted I would have thought the axle would move side ways when cornering. Did you notice this?.
Did you use CDS tube?.
Andypandy73

Post by Andypandy73 »

Hi I'm very interested in your brake set up as I'm trying to sort mine out, could you post some pics or info please thanks
1130cc
Twiddler of Forum Buttons and Levers.

Post by 1130cc »

Andypandy73 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:52 pm Hi I'm very interested in your brake set up as I'm trying to sort mine out, could you post some pics or info please thanks

Gents, this thread is 8 years old.
Saying that, zakboy did log on in June last year. Maybe he will log on again or get a notification of an addition to this thread.
Bikers know why dogs stick their head out of car windows.