Xs 1100 spares

This is the place to show off your photos / details of your own trike build or resoration profect.
Chalkie

Xs 1100 spares

Post by Chalkie »

I sadly am breaking my custom XS1100 due to vandals and thieves, they couldn't steal it so wrecked it about two years ago. I have lots of bits and bobs and would rather give you guys first shout before they go on Ebay. Just ask for a part and state your price and it will be yours (no 1p offers be sensible). I have two back wheels!? Two CDI units !??? and mainly engine parts. Resprayed the frame JCB Yellow so as an undercoat it will out live you. All postage less engine or anything that weighs more than 10Kg will be £6.99. Hope that helps some one.
spanner

parts

Post by spanner »

hiya bro .. where are you ? and give some prices .. desperately need vacuum tap .. cdi would be good .. best to get spares when ya can for these old ladys .... respect ...
Chalkie

Post by Chalkie »

A CDI goes for about £30 to £40 but to you £10 so £15 all in. As for the other part.... You have it so send a pic off google and both will be sent as one item so one post :) I dare say £30 the two including post. Hope that is fare
spanner

cdi

Post by spanner »

hiya bro . do you have cdi number 's ? mine for sport should be TD14-O4... BUT 2H9 MOTORS HAVE A TD14-01... the 04 sport one controls the advance and the 01 relies on mechanical bob weights .. where are you bro as ide love to get a frame to build up a special ... from ground up ... respect .
levvin

Post by levvin »

PSSSST!!! TREV....

ASK IF CHALKIE HAS THE CARBS!!!!

Lev:niceone:
spanner

carbies ...

Post by spanner »

thanks lev .. :respek: have you got the carbs bro ? and how much ? ... the old minds not as good as it used to be bro ... think its called senility and it runs rife in our family .... :loco: respect ..
Chalkie

Post by Chalkie »

Sadly carbs have gone as has the tank. Sorry
impudentone
Part of the Furniture

Xs?!

Post by impudentone »

Forgive my ignorance but is that a Suzi??...and would the parts fit a Gxs??

I think that's what my hubbie is bobbing??

I see him when he gets home...I know he needs All the nuts and bolts??

THE MOST DANGEROUS BIT OF MY TRIKE IS THE BIT THAT JOINS THE SADDLE TO THE BARS!!:loco::triker:
big nasty
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by big nasty »

its a yamaha xs 1100 imp, same as what lev has. :thumbsup:
spanner

Parts ..left ..

Post by spanner »

HIYA BRO .. WHAT PARTS HAVE YOU GOT LEFT ? AND WHERE ABOUTS ARE YOU .. IM IN SHEFFIELD SOUTH YORKSHIRE .. :respek: