Moderators....

Brand new and Improved version of Swamp.....Still no cleaning up, even more blokes talking complete b***ocks and definitely NO wimmin...not even as visitors
Aztec
Applier of sticky tape

Moderators....

Post by Aztec »

Bloffy13 wrote:Congratulations Alex on your recent promotion :-)
I take it Yammy has resigned as admin now then ?
Thanks BJ, just thrown my hat into the ring to help out.

I dont believe that Dave has resigned as admin ?

As you know i dont play politics either.

:respek:
mickyv
Part of the Furniture

Re: Aztec's promotion....

Post by mickyv »

Dave resigned? surely not, what the f**ks going on?
VmaxRik
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by VmaxRik »

Dave resigned, not that I know of.

Because of the weird shift patterns I work, Aztec has volunteered to give up his time during daylight hours (and any other time he's free) to keep this place running nice and smoothly....which we should thank him for. :thumbsup:

This nation wasn't given to our forefathers, it was wrought over a 1000 years of bloody war and the efforts of those who came before.
Let it not be us who bears the sin, of giving it away to the enemy within.

:guns: :guns: :guns: :biker:
Bloffy13
Part of the Furniture

Post by Bloffy13 »

He's no longer showing on team of admin ?
Bloffy13
Part of the Furniture

Post by Bloffy13 »

Oops , really hope I've not caused any alarm by me getting something wrong ?
Apologies if I have , sorry guys
VmaxRik

Post by VmaxRik »

Oh dear....the only thing that's going on is that I need a fellow moderator to help me try and run the forum. Dave used to be on here all the time just the same as me, his workload has changed to such an extent that he doesn't seem to have the time anymore.....

As I say, I can't and don't want to moderate this place by myself. The forum needs moderators who have the time and are available at even the most ungodly hour (like now ;) ) to respond to members questions and wants.....so when I'm snoring my head off, Aztec can take it on the chin. :beer:

This nation wasn't given to our forefathers, it was wrought over a 1000 years of bloody war and the efforts of those who came before.

yammy1300
V8 Killer

Post by yammy1300 »

All news to me. No, I didn't resign but appear not to be a moderator any longer. Would have been nice to have have been told that .
VmaxRik

Re: Moderators....

Post by VmaxRik »

As you can see I've moved this to the swamp....

No one's been bollocked or sensured or banned. The only thing that's happened is someone else is now doing the "job" that you used to have the time to do. Due to your other commitments, like work, you no longer have the time to spend on here that you used to be able to do.

Nothings happened apart from that...you still have Stockton and everything else you do on here.

All that's happened is someone who does have the time to put into the forum, is doing what you used to be able to do....and that's to take 50% of the load off me, nothing more, nothing less.

mickyv
Part of the Furniture

Post by mickyv »

It all seems a bit cloak and dagger to me, smacks of politics,and I do not like politics,
yammy1300
V8 Killer

Post by yammy1300 »

VmaxRik wrote:As you can see I've moved this to the swamp....

No one's been bollocked or sensured or banned. The only thing that's happened is someone else is now doing the "job" that you used to have the time to do. Due to your other commitments, like work, you no longer have the time to spend on here that you used to be able to do.

Nothings happened apart from that...you still have Stockton and everything else you do on here.

All that's happened is someone who does have the time to put into the forum, is doing what you used to be able to do....and that's to take 50% of the load off me, nothing more, nothing less.

I must say that I am both hurt and disappointed at the lack of courtesy and respect shown to me in the way I have been removed as a moderator on this forum. I may not have been active in posting as I have been previously but have logged in everyday both first thing and during the course of every evening. You chose to remove me as a moderator without any contact either by phone or message to ask if I wanted to continue or not, you did not give me that option. I have spent countless hours supporting this forum by promoting it in every way I can think off, and yes that includes facebook ! To be treated with contempt surprises me as I thought we had a good friendship based on trust, clearly this is not the case. It upsets me greatly to leave this forum but I feel I have no other option. To all the friends I have made here I am very sorry it has come to this and hope that our friendships can continue in the future.
I wish you all well and hope that this forum continues to give you what you are looking for.