Who's who of Trike MOT

This is a list of MOT Stations Members have used.We take no responsibility for the accuracy of the information.If you wish to add your MOT Station please do
Aztec
Applier of sticky tape

Re: Re:

Post by Aztec »

TheAbbott wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:23 pm
Dr Death wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:55 am I guess I'm the one starting it off then

Cross Roads Garage
Shuckborough Rd
Napton
Southam
Warwicks
CV47 8NJ

01926 812416

All classes of trikes.

Really nice folks, family business, Mum runs petrol station and shop, she runs admin on garage, he runs MOT's and repairs. Help rather than hinder.
Thanks Dr Death, as long as they are still there, that's not far from me 👍
I'm sure they still mot trikes, Richstorm may probably know as their just up the road from him.
JC1
Part of the Furniture

Re: Who's who of Trike MOT

Post by JC1 »

Yup, that's the one I go to, as said before they do help, they are really nice folks, and realistic too, but ......don't take a bedstead, and expect it to pass, it has to be roadworthy and meet the MOT requirements :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Ghoulie
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by Ghoulie »

KDM Motortech Altrincham no longer doing trike MoTs - despite their website saying they still do trikes. MoT inspector pulled certificate saying they had a problem with their ramp. Now have to use A1 Autopass at Bredbury as the next nearest.
Andy from Sandy
Part of the Furniture

Post by Andy from Sandy »

Having recently moved I have found a tester in Whaplode, Spalding. Tointons Motors.

The guy who MOT'd my bike is actually quite concerned over the abortions that some people turn up on for a trike test. His words not mine. As most know you can only test what you can see.
Neil_S

Post by Neil_S »

Just to say, Tanvic in Corby no longer do Class 3 MOTs , bummer!