where to get an MOT

This is a list of MOT Stations Members have used.We take no responsibility for the accuracy of the information.If you wish to add your MOT Station please do
Stix
Part of the Furniture

Re: where to get an MOT

Post by Stix »

Jeez I haven't thought about Bs garage in years I used to live in Calshot many years ago when the power station was being built and Bs was just up the road from where I was living, passed it every day on the way to work at the power station.

Stix
justy1000

Re: where to get an MOT

Post by justy1000 »

Stix wrote:Jeez I haven't thought about B's garage in years I used to live in Calshot many years ago when the power station was being built and B's was just up the road from where I was living, passed it every day on the way to work at the power station.

Stix
I went down there about a year n alf/2 years ago just before I started my trike build to ask a few questions & the bloke I spoke to (I think it was the actual owner) wasn't very helpful & seemed he wasn't really interested. So I told he to jam it up his arse!

I've been really struggling to find somewhere local not & I bumped into an old triker mate & explained what's been going on. He suggested them & also said that they'd been taken over & now run by another company. So I Facebooked um to see if they still did & they do!! :thumbsup: