Quatt's Cafe

We've all got a Bike/Trike friendly cafe or pub that we, or our friends use . Now is your chance to share it with everyone else
yammy1300
V8 Killer

Post by yammy1300 »

Damo wrote:sounds like a plan. I'm also thinking we need to beat the Germans with the trike run, they hold the record at the mo for most trikes. 158 or summink like that?
Funny you should say that, I was only thinking it today. We are spread far and wide but it may be possible to start say in Scotland and finish on the south coast picking up trikers on route, start with one and end up with 100's lol :)
:cooldevil: A trike is only restricted by your imagination
Damo

Post by Damo »

yammy1300 wrote:Funny you should say that, I was only thinking it today. We are spread far and wide but it may be possible to start say in Scotland and finish on the south coast picking up trikers on route, start with one and end up with 100's lol :)
or we could all converge at Quatt and have a mass ride out, loads of b&b's, camp sites and the likes. invite Guinness, do it proper.
I trike therefore I am:triker:
yammy1300
V8 Killer

Post by yammy1300 »

Damo wrote:or we could all converge at Quatt and have a mass ride out, loads of b&b's, camp sites and the likes. invite Guinness, do it proper.
Ill put my thinking head on, it would be great to get 300 3's lol :) :respek:
jinjachin
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by jinjachin »

You would have trouble getting a trike on there on a sunny day . kevcole where you from
yammy1300
V8 Killer

Post by yammy1300 »

Quatt Cafe today, looking forward to seeing some of you there, ride safe :)
Ninja

Re: Quatt's Cafe

Post by Ninja »

Have to disagree about Quatt.
Have been there many times on my Harley, no problems apart from the usual sneers of the knee down brigade, but that can happen anywhere.
Turned up on my Boom, withering looks from everybody and totally blanked!
The only conversation was with three older guys, who were all in cars. They wanted to know all about it.
I'll probably pop in again sometime, but I won't be rushing back.

On another note, such a shame that Harry Tuffins cafe at Craven Arms has closed down, but the Lazy Trout further along is pretty good for a stop.
jinjachin

Post by jinjachin »

Your reading some old posts fair play to you .I pop in every now and then it don't bother me if no one speaks the way I see if they don't want to speak they ain't worth speaking to any way .
Ninja

Post by Ninja »

I hadn't noticed how old the post was, was just trawling through the different sections! :o
Yeah, you're probably right about the numpties, I just assume everyone is like me - as far as I'm concerned bikes, trikes, or scooters, they're all good and we all have a connection.
skyrider

Post by skyrider »

yea i sometimes have a ride out to rivington barn near chorley it gets busy on sundays and you can have a full sunday lunch and full of bikes, and on good friday if the weather is right it gets packed :handlebars:
jinjachin

Post by jinjachin »

The trouble with quatt is you have trouble getting a bike on sometimes I wouldn't get my trike on at busy times