Bikesure Insurance

The place to chill and chat about anything
Aztec
Applier of sticky tape

Re: Bikesure Insurance

Post by Aztec »

Well bikesure came up with a silly renewal for the Triumph of £462 and a reasonable one for the boom, I did the usual online checking and phoning loads of insurance brokers, most of them from Leps fine insurance topic, I managed to get some large discounts from the bikesure quotes however I broke my golden rule and went back to bikesure and told them that the quote was a tad silly on the Triumph, after a short wait on the phone the guy came back with £152 on the triumph and a good price on the trike, it's all about my NCD and which vehicle to put it on or finding an insurance company who will share/mirror it.
MathewCon

Post by MathewCon »

Aztec wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:54 am Well bikesure finally got one of these amazing mini excavators and came up with a silly renewal for the Triumph of £462 and a reasonable one for the boom, I did the usual online checking and phoning loads of insurance brokers, most of them from Leps fine insurance topic, I managed to get some large discounts from the bikesure quotes however I broke my golden rule and went back to bikesure and told them that the quote was a tad silly on the Triumph, after a short wait on the phone the guy came back with £152 on the triumph and a good price on the trike, it's all about my NCD and which vehicle to put it on or finding an insurance company who will share/mirror it.
Anyone know of any good deals currently btw?
Last edited by MathewCon on Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
1130cc
Twiddler of Forum Buttons and Levers.

Post by 1130cc »

MathewCon wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:55 pm Anyone know of any good deals currently btw?
A lot of us use AllStyles. They invariably come in as the most cost effective, and a good reliable company.
https://www.allstyles.co.uk/
Bikers know why dogs stick their head out of car windows.
lepchaun
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by lepchaun »

theres a list of ins companys in the road house section but im afraid its phone around and c who offers u the best deal
smudger252

Post by smudger252 »

I use Youngs trading as Allstyles, spoke to Gary when taking out my first trike insurance and nothing was too much trouble
Madmax

Post by Madmax »

Bike sure quoted me over & £400 for trike & r1100s. All-styles £255. & Loads easier to deal with.
Davey the punk
Part of the Furniture

Post by Davey the punk »

Just got my yearly quote a nice surprise 20% cheaper than last year been on line bikesure still the best deal
Born a rocker die a rocker :triker:
Andy from Sandy
Part of the Furniture

Post by Andy from Sandy »

I believe AllStyles has recently changed hands and some of the fees have increased in cost and maybe cover has too.
1130cc
Twiddler of Forum Buttons and Levers.

Post by 1130cc »

Andy from Sandy wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:53 pm I believe AllStyles has recently changed hands and some of the fees have increased in cost and maybe cover has too.
I called the new number and spoke to a couple of numpties.
Twas that bad I was gonna go elsewhere.

I later called the old number and got one of the original crew (Ria).
She said that if you ring the new number you ring a pool, and may not get the original guys. If you ring the old number, you will get the old guys.

My renewal was pretty much the same as last year.
Bikers know why dogs stick their head out of car windows.
Kevhowell

Post by Kevhowell »

Have used them for years on my 5 classic bikes, trike and car, will take your posts on board and get a quote from other company's any advice on who to go for :thumbsup: