Cyclists

The place to chill and chat about anything
Old Mitch
Part of the Furniture

Cyclists

Post by Old Mitch »

If you hate cyclists that do not follow the rules of the road e.g. go through red lights etc. Then this is the site to go to. :thumbsup:

https://www.facebook.com/rego4cyclists

Just found this one

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/ ... why-or-how
sharky2020
Part of the Furniture

Re: Cyclists

Post by sharky2020 »

Old Mitch wrote:If you hate cyclists that do not follow the rules of the road e.g. go through red lights etc. Then this is the site to go to. :thumbsup:

https://www.facebook.com/rego4cyclists

Just found this one

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/ ... why-or-how
While we at it why not bring back the poll tax and pastie tax we could also ban crisps.
we all know many cyclists can and do not follow guidelines so why should all other users who follow them be penalized.
1130cc
Twiddler of Forum Buttons and Levers.

Post by 1130cc »

Yeah, and motorcyclists should have number plates on the front, so they can not avoid forward facing speed cameras!!

Ooo, hang on I ride a m/bike ;)

VmaxRik
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by VmaxRik »

Yeah...and all trikers should be made to wear helmets. Hang on a minute....scratch that. :hammer: :hammer:

This nation wasn't given to our forefathers, it was wrought over a 1000 years of bloody war and the efforts of those who came before.
Let it not be us who bears the sin, of giving it away to the enemy within.

:guns: :guns: :guns: :biker:
xjs10

Post by xjs10 »

VmaxRik wrote:Yeah...and all trikers should be made to wear helmets. Hang on a minute....scratch that. :hammer: :hammer:

At last....a bit of sense on the forum... :snigger:
Old Mitch
Part of the Furniture

Post by Old Mitch »

It's the odd few cyclist that need monitoring. We are teaching our 4 year old grandaughter to use the crossings by pressing the button and waiting for the green man because it is now safe to cross. Wrong we've nearly been taken out this year by cyclists that don't observe the red light a total of 4 times. They come out of nowhere weaving between the traffic and straight through the red light without even slowing down. If they had a registration on the bike then they would not be able to do that.
:caveman: Hire a teenager while they still know everything
:triker:
Willgofar

Post by Willgofar »

Old Mitch wrote:It's the odd few cyclist that need monitoring. We are teaching our 4 year old grandaughter to use the crossings by pressing the button and waiting for the green man because it is now safe to cross. Wrong we've nearly been taken out this year by cyclists that don't observe the red light a total of 4 times. They come out of nowhere weaving between the traffic and straight through the red light without even slowing down. If they had a registration on the bike then they would not be able to do that.
easier to poke your walking stick through their front wheel next time Mitch. the'll think twice about doing it again.
VmaxRik

Post by VmaxRik »

:like: :like: ... :thumbsup:

This nation wasn't given to our forefathers, it was wrought over a 1000 years of bloody war and the efforts of those who came before.
Let it not be us who bears the sin, of giving it away to the enemy within.

:guns: :guns: :guns: :biker:
1130cc
Twiddler of Forum Buttons and Levers.

Post by 1130cc »

I have a sort of love/hate relationship for cyclists.

Most of the time they are ok, as long as they stay out of my way.
The problem are the ones that live and breath bikes and do think that the rules of the road do not apply.

I guess it is the same sort of mentality as bikers thinking that have a right to pass anyone and go that bit faster than everyone else.
I may or may not fall into this category. ;)
But then I commute all year on a m/bike, much the same as a pushbike rider leaves and breathes bikes.

Mmmmmmm. At least I obey traffic lights :)
sprocky

Post by sprocky »

If a motor bike mounted the pathement to doge traffic lights garente he will be nicked within 5 minute :respek: