Turbine powered trike

This is the place to show off your photos / details of your own trike build or resoration profect.
jet toy maker

Re: Turbine powered trike

Post by jet toy maker »

Kawazuki wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:19 am Hmmmm! Having a tree ANYWHERE near a sewer / water drainage pipe is always gonna end in tears - bigger the tree, the more they drink LOL!
Yep, i made the mistake of letting my father do the gardening at my place. These trees will give you a lot of shade son he said, don't worry son it's all good he said. LOL after about 16 years this is what happens. I'm not a gardener I am a backyard engineer it's in my blood :)
old git
Part of the Furniture

Post by old git »

Hi you seem to be having the same trouble as me, my workshop collapsed after being under mined by seven badgers we had warned the local council who refused to remove them.I did not know how bad things were until starting the repairs most had to be replaced and steel plates in the main roof 35 sheets of plywood hundreds of feet of rafters and floor joists and £2,400 of roofing sheets,plus new led lights I hope its all finished soon.
jet toy maker

Post by jet toy maker »

Sounds like those badgers are a pest in your country? Glad we don't have them here, but we do have our share of pest one of which are possums. Can you use traps to catch them and dispose them?
jinjachin
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by jinjachin »

no all hunting is banned people used to use dogs as they get the size of a largish dog with short legs they make a right mess of a car when they are hit there was a cull last year because they spread tb around cattle . a guy i worked with hit one at speed it wrote his car of of he had a replacement car and hit a deer a week later and wrote that of too
AngeloftheAbyss
Part of the Furniture

Post by AngeloftheAbyss »

I hit a Roo driving from Brisbane to Townsville, it was not a pretty sight.
Freedom has a price, the cost is buried in the ground :nono:
jet toy maker

Post by jet toy maker »

OK small update of what i done so far, got the diff axles welded up and press on new bearings and seals, polish and panted the wheels.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jet toy maker

Post by jet toy maker »

Finish the cad work ( cardboard assistant design ) for the concentric reducer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jet toy maker

Post by jet toy maker »

Got the angle grinder and cut out the 16 sections on the SS tube and use a bit of heat then tap down the sections to form the concentric reducer.
1130cc
Twiddler of Forum Buttons and Levers.

Post by 1130cc »

"cardboard assistant design" Love it!!
Bikers know why dogs stick their head out of car windows.
jet toy maker

Post by jet toy maker »

1130cc wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:36 am "cardboard assistant design" Love it!!
Thanks mate :) One day i will have a go at solidworks for my design work ;)