Trikers clubs in Essex

Trike Clubs & Forums from the UK & Beyond!
Sir Jinklebert

Post by Sir Jinklebert »

how about starting a new trike club in Essex,any taker's
def

Post by def »

Thursday evening at the A127 Diner.. Half a mile past the the Basildon/Wickford turn off, East bound on the A127.. mostly bikes, but you do get a number of trikes there as well..

Or if your a bit more dedicated you have the Sevens (77's) in Southend Essex.. you will have to prospect to join though..
DREADLORD

Post by DREADLORD »

every weekend at high beach epping kings arms, has been the sight of biker meets since before cynder tracks were invented.:niceone: THERE YOU GO, YOU CAN TAKE THE BOY OUT OF ESSEX, BUT NOT THE ESSEX OUTA THE BOY.:unionjack:
ALWAYS SEEMS TO BY TRIKES FOR SALE UP THAT END OF OUR GREEN AND PLASSANT. so hope theres some about.
how ever howling, once mine is sorted. late this maybe next year now. by up for running down country to midway meet up (do mersea magpie rally anyway). where you at. clacton
wbw

WBW clubs in essex

Post by wbw »

hi all just bought a trike now looking to join a club in my area my name is bill i live in essex in a town called witham is there any clubs in the essex area
daddy moose

Post by daddy moose »

essex ? wheres that ? :killing me: [ ps luv u all realy ] come to cardiff its not that far ,,
Trikist
Part of the Furniture

Post by Trikist »

wat for???
daddy moose

Post by daddy moose »

a nice ride out goto be a couple of hungred miles from essex ,ave a cuppa with us nice chaps go back ome , [i was just being nice to essex people ,they have it hard you know , id hate to use moisturiser every day and have to be shallow and dress in designer gear . ] they wernt always like that you know .:killing me::thumbsup::caveman:[ps any one from essex reading this :respek:]
Trikist
Part of the Furniture

Post by Trikist »

no one here to chat too......:furious::wales:
wbw

more info

Post by wbw »

def wrote:Thursday evening at the A127 Diner.. Half a mile past the the Basildon/Wickford turn off, East bound on the A127.. mostly bikes, but you do get a number of trikes there as well..

Or if your a bit more dedicated you have the Sevens (77's) in Southend Essex.. you will have to prospect to join though..
hi do you know any more about thev 77s or maby a phone numbre many thanks WBW
Essexrod
Part of the Furniture

Post by Essexrod »

Anyone up for meeting in mid Essex somewhere?